The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

leeds trinity uni......

i'm in my first year at a-levels and looking to study at leeds. im situated in the north west and not to keen on moving any further than huddersfield. what is leeds trinity like? i understand it is small however this doesn't bother me. can any current students there give me their opinion on it?
thankyouuuu
I live very close to the university and seems okay but small
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Hi,

I am a first year at Leeds Trinity University and honestly it is the best decision I ever made.
They are a very supportive University and very welcoming. You get loads of opportunities to put your studies further and it is easy to make friends. It is far enough away from the center of Leeds that it is quiet but it is 15 minutes away by train if you do fancy a trip into Leeds.

What would you be studying if you dont mind me asking? What accomodation would you be looking at?
I'm going to be studying here in September. I attended the student day and fell in love! Currently at a really small 6th Form so wasn't ready for hugeeee size change. I'm moving from Bournemouth so like 200 miles - Literally so excited!!
I'm currently a student, about to go in my second year and LTU is great! In year one, i wasnt there often as i got 2 days off and you only have to be at uni for about 2 or 4 hours a day, depending on your course. They offer loads of help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending