The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Im 16 almost 17 Everyone around me is having sex and ive never had it but i really want too im worried that its never going to happen? Advice

Be patient it’ll happen, when you turn 18 get tinder and you’ll be having sex within a few hours
Original post by LivReynolds1
Be patient it’ll happen, when you turn 18 get tinder and you’ll be having sex within a few hours

Bit unrealistic, I've had tinder for about 8 months and never met anyone off it lmaoo
25 is the worrying point
Original post by Atx.Savvy_16
Girl, it's okay, I am 16 too and I haven't had sex yet. But its because I am scared to bc I hate my body, and small bust and don't want others to see it.

Trust me i have a small bust too
Im an A cup maybe some times a B cup. Literally people like 7 years younger than me has a bigger bust than me.. And they’re like 10 years old like wtf
But people who would rlly like have sex with u and those good people, they wouldn’t care about bust size. If ur uncomfortable about it. Just keep your top on or your bra on when you have sex and over time when it happens more frequently, you will start to not really care about it, because the person you are having sex with doesn’t care about it too.
Sometimes its rare that guyys are like this. But different guys would focus on different part of a person.
BIUS
Original post by Anonymous #1
Im 16 almost 17 Everyone around me is having sex and ive never had it but i really want too im worried that its never going to happen? Advice

Hi
Ha, youth...

I know people pushing 30 who are virgins. Its not that deep. I wouldn't stress about it, it'll happen whenever it happens. Just make sure you are prepared for the situation (i.e. use protection)
Hi
Original post by akaeli
Idk i wish I could do that but id get slut shamed like crazy everyone would say im easy theyd talk about me to their guy friends.
Same here. I'm 16 in Nigeria. I'm trying to Wait for a boyfriend before doing it but I'm not getting any. The urge is crazy
im 17 never even had a bf or kissed anyone and imo i think its normal. im waiting until i get to uni rn i just want to focus on passing my a levels n making a bit of money lol too tired for all that
Original post by inurdadsbumh0le
im 17 never even had a bf or kissed anyone and imo i think its normal. im waiting until i get to uni rn i just want to focus on passing my a levels n making a bit of money lol too tired for all that
THANK YOUUUUUU SOMEONE SANEEE. We love ina society that promotes hookup culture but you kist remember that sex isn't just a SMALL thing it's an EMOTIONAL and PHYSICAL CONNECTION. Dont go around sleeping with people and making these connections. Spend.your time learning new skills and increasing your self worth. As someone who is the only girl in classes full of boys I know what I hear there is a general consensus that boys value women with self worth and unique skills....Work on that. (Also im not saying these boys are representative of everyone but I also disagree with sleeping around)
Original post by Hiraeth.
Oh thanks didn’t really know
Yes there is. Albeit not a huge one. A girl in South London was offered £1million fairly recently. A European woman was offered £2million
The site is called (deleted). Multiple people were bidding on both. It’s a strange world
what is the name of the site asking for my sister
Reply 32
U will be ready for sex
Original post by H8Courtship217
25 is the worrying point
Is it though?

People have legitimate reasons for celibacy (religious/cultural), or simply people would rather wait until they're married or in a long-term relationship.

Not really sure why we place so much emphasis on losing one's virginity at a young age. Peer/societal pressure is why people make mistakes.
You're fine. I'm almost 18 and I'm still a virgin. Just not massively interested in the idea of it tbh, but I'm sure I'll get it out of the way once I turn 18.
look i'm 18 and I never had sex I have a gf but we live far from each other

ik that feeling but where im from ppl r doing it in primary school....my advise?just get drunk or fake getting drunk with some dudes...depending on where u r i can send u my brother hes despret
The thread starter is 22 now.
Original post by Admit-One
The thread starter is 22 now.

yeah my brother claims to know that and know thread starter....hes 26
i’m 20 and i still haven’t! don’t pressure yourself to do it until you’re fully ready :smile:

Latest