The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Anyone chose biotech or medical bio and got an email?

i just got that email about the course change where my chosen course (biotech) was removed and had an alternative course for microbio, i asked them for a course change to biochem hopefully they accepts my option. I was wondering if any of u guys had this emails as well and what did u guys do and ur opinions on this.
Reply 1
I was also planning to do biotech, wanted to put Surrey as my firm choice and everything. Im not really feeling Microbiology but overall im just really annoyed that they let us know at this point!! Surely if this was in their plans they could of told us much earlier than now (a reasonable time would probably be before the UCAS deadline) :s-smilie: Was expecting much more from a uni like Surrey. I'm not sure what to do anymore at this point, is it possible to apply to a different uni at this point since its way past the application deadline?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by pboch123
I was also planning to do biotech, wanted to put Surrey as my firm choice and everything. Im not really feeling Microbiology but overall im just really annoyed that they let us know at this point!! Surely if this was in their plans they could of told us much earlier than now (a reasonable time would probably be before the UCAS deadline) :s-smilie: Was expecting much more from a uni like Surrey. I'm not sure what to do anymore at this point, is it possible to apply to a different uni at this point since its way past the application deadline?

idk but they siad to email them to discuss other options so i did, I demand they fix this for me cuz ive already put surrey as my insurance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending