The Student Room Group

Brampton Manor Application

Have you applied to brampton manor ? If so what are your predicted grades like and what A levels do you want to do :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have applied to Brampton with five Grade 7s, two 6s and 1 grade 7 but still have not been offered a spot.However i got a spot in LAE in which i hope to attend.I want to study Biology,Psychology and Religious Studies.
5 grade 7s , 2 grade 6s and 1 grade 7 ?
Reply 3
Original post by Courtney639
Have you applied to brampton manor ? If so what are your predicted grades like and what A levels do you want to do i

I applied with one 9, one 8, five 7s and 2 6s. I want to study history, politics, psychology and english
Original post by Courtney639
5 grade 7s , 2 grade 6s and 1 grade 7 ?

I got rejected with 3 grade 9s, 2 grade 8s and 4 grade 7s wanting to do the 3 sciences + maths
When I studied at Brampton sixth form, all you needed was half a brain and a few GCSEs, especially if you were internal like me. Nowadays, it seems to only let in students who will be successful regardless of where they go. You’re unlikely to get in nowadays if you aren’t the top 1%. It’s no longer a school for newham kids. People from far apply now too and commute, so competition is tough. Go to a school which will actually add value to your grades.
Reply 6
offers for Brampton manor sixth form came out today
correction,Yesterday, Today and also tomorrow
Reply 8
oh really, did you get a place
Original post by Oreopup
oh really, did you get a place

Yah hbu
Reply 10
omg well done, so did I
Yo bois, if you wanna be added into a Discord groupchat with a bunch of other Brampton Manor offer holders then message me
Original post by gabebruh04
Yo bois, if you wanna be added into a Discord groupchat with a bunch of other Brampton Manor offer holders then message me

Hey I have a conditional offer at brampton manor. Can you add me to the discord
Reply 13
I applied with five 9 s two 8s one 7 and one 6. I want to study politics, religious studies, psychology and English
Reply 14
hey guys, sorry but I have an urgent question. my conditional offer for bma states that I need to get 8,8 in combined science. if I get 8,7 do you think I could be rejected?

also the grades I think ill get are
maths = 8
English lit = 8
English lang = 7
combined science = 8,7
psychology = 9
Spanish = 8
geography = 6
re = 7

do you think these grades are good enough in your opinion?

also I want to study, maths, bio, chem and psychology
Original post by philip.13o+++++
I got rejected with 3 grade 9s, 2 grade 8s and 4 grade 7s wanting to do the 3 sciences + maths

what did you get the 9s in
Original post by kamisoto
what did you get the 9s in

Bio, Chem and Physics
Original post by philip.13o+++++
Bio, Chem and Physics

how come you got rejected?
how are you guys finding Brampton manor so far? :smile: I am thinking of applying to there
Reply 19
Original post by mawa2018
I have applied to Brampton with five Grade 7s, two 6s and 1 grade 7 but still have not been offered a spot.However i got a spot in LAE in which i hope to attend.I want to study Biology,Psychology and Religious Studies.

Hi, did you get into brampton with these predicted grades? As mine are similar so i wanted to know if i had a chance . Also did u apply to NCS and if so did u get accepted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending