The Student Room Group

[REQUEST] I need to create a PowerPoint..

.. wasn't sure where to post this.

To complete my EPQ, I need to create and deliver a PowerPoint.

I'm trying to find someone who can either:
a) Create a title page for the PowerPoint with my project title (and relevant images)
b) Create a template PowerPoint (e.g. design, fonts, colours) that I could simply add my info to

I'm asking because I've worked so hard, yet my presentation skills are poor so I don't want to lose too many marks here.
Couldn't you just use one of the free PowerPoint templates? https://templates.office.com/en-gb/templates-for-PowerPoint
Reply 2
Original post by Criminalis

a) Create a title page for the PowerPoint with my project title (and relevant images)
b) Create a template PowerPoint (e.g. design, fonts, colours) that I could simply add my info to

I'm asking because I've worked so hard, yet my presentation skills are poor so I don't want to lose too many marks here.

Moved to Technology and computers :smile:
Use comic sans.
Have a blue background.
Use red text.

(edited 6 years ago)

The design of your ppt isn't really what they are looking at, they want to know what you want to say, how you want to explain your project, and the only way the ppt comes into that is the way you choose to structure the presentation and split up your ideas onto different slides. In terms of information, the text that's up there should be quite minimal, mainly as a prompt to you, and for your audience to keep track loosely of what you're saying.
Original post by Bill Nye
snip
Time and a place mate.:wink:
Reply 6
I wasn't aware this was cheating, sorry.
Reply 7

Bro, on the internet, are lots of presentation and tutorials that can help you. You can find also different models of PowerPoint presentations that can help you. But if this is too hard for you why not use something which is easier?! When I had to prepare my presentation at Economy about the profit in the last 2 years I found a new powerslides plan template. I used it online and learned everything during using it. I like the fact how I can design it, like a tree, which was exactly what I needed. So it is not so hard just to try to learn how to search for information on the internet. It will help you always!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Pro11pse
Bro, on the internet, are lots of presentation and tutorials that can help you.

Of all the threads that I've posted in from 2 years ago, I didn't expect this one to be resurrected...
Original post by username3434964
Use comic sans.
Have a blue background.
Use red text.

lmao
Reply 10
Hi there, I might be able to help you with that.
Original post by Enyang
Hi there, I might be able to help you with that.

Hello, you may notice that this thread is from 2018...
I will look into why it's getting so many views though. :beard:

In the mean time, if you'd like to help other users on our lovely website then you can find some current threads on our forums here.

Latest

Trending

Trending