The Student Room Group

Learn Direct - Vet science Unit 9 HELP

HI,

I am looking for other students who are doing or have done the learn direct access course in Vet science. I am currently on unit 9 and I am really struggling to grasp what i actually need to talk about and start with on the powerpoint. The points are all really 'wordy' and although I have created the power point with all my headings and slides, i'm now trying to write the assignment itself and I just don't know where to begin. Could someone please help :frown:

Thanks in advance!
Beth
I did an access course (not in vet science but in science generally) and achieved all distinctions as well as I am a current first year at Bristol studying vet science so I may be able to help regardless? If you want to send it over I am happy to have a read for you x
Reply 2
Original post by ALEreapp
I did an access course (not in vet science but in science generally) and achieved all distinctions as well as I am a current first year at Bristol studying vet science so I may be able to help regardless? If you want to send it over I am happy to have a read for you x
Ah great thank you! I can't private message as I haven't had this profile for long enough. What's the best way for me to send it to you?
Reply 3
hey guys i am really struggling on unit 9 too. I have achieved distinctions so far so I am really worried about this one. I was wondering what you did for it?
Reply 4
obviously i will return the favour and help where I can!
Reply 5
Original post by BethYoung28
HI,
I am looking for other students who are doing or have done the learn direct access course in Vet science. I am currently on unit 9 and I am really struggling to grasp what i actually need to talk about and start with on the powerpoint. The points are all really 'wordy' and although I have created the power point with all my headings and slides, i'm now trying to write the assignment itself and I just don't know where to begin. Could someone please help :frown:
Thanks in advance!
Beth

Hey Beth - Im on unit 9 too! and I am really struggling to understand the requirements of this presentation. Are we supposed to actually design a captive program? Thanks in advance.
Reply 6
Original post by Knm1988
Hey Beth - Im on unit 9 too! and I am really struggling to understand the requirements of this presentation. Are we supposed to actually design a captive program? Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, I'm also really stuck on 9. I'm so unsure of what they specifically want or where to even start ☹️ I'd really love some advice/help if possible

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending