The Student Room Group

Cambridge Language Assessment online test

Hi, I've got a conditional offer from cambridge. since I've got only 6.5 on writing, I have to do a language assessment with the language center. Does anyone know what is this assessment like? Reading, writing, listening, what kind of questions you had ? If there is anyone who already took the test...
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Original post by chjdeb
Hi, I've got a conditional offer from cambridge. since I've got only 6.5 on writing, I have to do a language assessment with the language center. Does anyone know what is this assessment like? Reading, writing, listening, what kind of questions you had ? If there is anyone who already took the test...

I don't know anything about the test directly, but reading feedback on TSR over the years, it seems most people find it fairly straightforward to pass successfully.
Hi, Guys. I have uploaded my ielts test result to the self-service system for more than 14 days but there is still no update. When will I know I have a chance to do the test? Will I receive an email or will I get a notification from the self-service?
Reply 4
Original post by sarah_huang
Hi, Guys. I have uploaded my ielts test result to the self-service system for more than 14 days but there is still no update. When will I know I have a chance to do the test? Will I receive an email or will I get a notification from the self-service?

have u met the language requirement?if yes, then u don’t have to take the assessment
Original post by chjdeb
have u met the language requirement?if yes, then u don’t have to take the assessment

No, I only get 6.5 on writing part so I want to have an assessment as I don’t want to take IELTS anymore, but there is still no notification for the arrangement of the language assessment.
Original post by chjdeb

Hey Chjdeb,

I also was referred to the language center for an assessment. Have you taken the test? What were the questions? Any tips are much appreciated.
Original post by sarah_huang
No, I only get 6.5 on writing part so I want to have an assessment as I don’t want to take IELTS anymore, but there is still no notification for the arrangement of the language assessment.

Hey Sarah,

I also was referred to the language center for an assessment. where you referred too?
Hi! I was also recommended to write a language assessment from the Language center. Can I know how many words you need to write for the written part?
Original post by turkey0257
Hey Sarah,

I also was referred to the language center for an assessment. where you referred too?
Original post by Guganesan
Hi! I was also recommended to write a language assessment from the Language center. Can I know how many words you need to write for the written part?

Hey, I also need to do the language assessment. Any tips?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending