The Student Room Group

GSK Future Leaders Programme 2023

Hello,

I have applied for the Clinical Programming and Data Science programme at Gsk and I’ve reached the technical assessment which they say consists of problem solving, basic maths and statistics.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience doing the technical assessment part and if you can share what topics was in the assessment because I’m a bit worried there isn’t a proper practice test.
Original post by vicky7795
Hello,

I have applied for the Clinical Programming and Data Science programme at Gsk and I’ve reached the technical assessment which they say consists of problem solving, basic maths and statistics.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience doing the technical assessment part and if you can share what topics was in the assessment because I’m a bit worried there isn’t a proper practice test.

Hi, I did not apply for any technical role and did not do the assessment. However, can I check if they have got back to your on AC please, thank you 😊
Reply 2
Original post by vicky7795
Hello,

Hey, how did you find it and did you have a choice of which programming language you could use?
I'm at the same position and has the same question :/, they did say in their job description that the candidate should be proficient in Python so I'm guessing it's Python...?
Reply 4
Hi, has anyone progressed to the assessment centre after the HackerRank assessment?
I've been waiting 5 weeks and haven't heard anything.
I'm in the exact same spot lol. It's making me anxious and I don't see people posting much.....

Original post by Annacheung
Hi, has anyone progressed to the assessment centre after the HackerRank assessment?
I received a feedback report on my World of GSK online test after a day. But when will I know if I have passed or failed this test?
Reply 7
Original post by Pink_Berry
I received a feedback report on my World of GSK online test after a day. But when will I know if I have passed or failed this test?

Sorry to get involved in a thread that that has been started half a year ago. Did you manage to find out if if you passed or failed this test. I have had to do something similar for another GSK program and am awaiting.
Reply 8
Original post by afcc88

Hi, did you manage to progress to the AC? I am currently at the same stage and don’t know much about the HackerRank assessment, is there any particular things to revise or leetcode?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending