The Student Room Group

Revision night before r.s exam

how should i spend the last few hours before bed revising for R.S im not feeling confident but i just dont know how to revise anymore please help
Good afternoon,
I would suggest www.senecalearning.com to go through any knowledge you are short on. doesnt have many quotes but teavhings that you can transfer into your exam.

Come on buddy, if anything i believe in you. let me know how you get on tommorow ok? great. let's do this :smile:
Original post by pixiejuice
how should i spend the last few hours before bed revising for R.S im not feeling confident but i just dont know how to revise anymore please help

I feel quite tired as well from revising a lot
I think it's best to look over paper 1 stuff that you don't feel so confident with. Also make sure you have a few quotes you can use. As you do that, have breaks in between as I find that revising without a break tires me out a lot.

Then, I think you should head to bed at the time you usually do since if you try to stay up, you may be much more stressed than you need to be.

I would love to help if you've got any more questions, especially since it helps me revise as well.

Good luck with your exams :h:
MrMcmillanRevis on youtube is doing a live last minute revision session at 7:30
Reply 4
Original post by josh20019
Good afternoon,
I would suggest www.senecalearning.com to go through any knowledge you are short on. doesnt have many quotes but teavhings that you can transfer into your exam.

Come on buddy, if anything i believe in you. let me know how you get on tommorow ok? great. let's do this :smile:

Original post by ShylaB14
I feel quite tired as well from revising a lot
I think it's best to look over paper 1 stuff that you don't feel so confident with. Also make sure you have a few quotes you can use. As you do that, have breaks in between as I find that revising without a break tires me out a lot.

Then, I think you should head to bed at the time you usually do since if you try to stay up, you may be much more stressed than you need to be.

I would love to help if you've got any more questions, especially since it helps me revise as well.

Good luck with your exams :h:

thanks guys thats pretty helpful Good luck with your exams!! and remember the grade boundaries are going to be pretty low
thanks guys thats pretty helpful Good luck with your exams!! and remember the grade boundaries are going to be pretty low

Let's hope so :wink: do let me know how you do!
Any resources for WJEC/Eduqas?
Reply 7
I’m feeling exactly the same way, I’m not confident at all but I’ve been going through some key topics and trying to learn some quotes last minute. Good luck :smile:
I’m so scared
Original post by Yang2204
I’m so scared

Hey come on we can all do this, it isnt that bad. first few exams and we all know you and i are gonna smash through these exams!
Good luck to all the stressed folk on the thread x
Hey come on we can all do this, it isnt that bad. first few exams and we all know you and i are gonna smash through these exams!

I hope so & I really want your motivation
Original post by U.din
I’m feeling exactly the same way, I’m not confident at all but I’ve been going through some key topics and trying to learn some quotes last minute. Good luck :smile:

If you're doing Christianity and/or Islam I have a set on Quizlet with some helpful quotes

https://quizlet.com/_4szs8n
Reply 13
Thank you so much!
How did it go?
Reply 15
How did it go?

it was not terrible im pretty sure i atleast passed but i did not complete it and it wasnt very good if im honest. But atleast its done!!
How was yours?
Very promising, just the reconciliation question that baffled me haha
it was not terrible im pretty sure i atleast passed but i did not complete it and it wasnt very good if im honest. But atleast its done!!
How was yours?

my wig has been displaced. the WJEC exam was so much harder than everyone gives credit omg
Very promising, just the reconciliation question that baffled me haha

same I started chatting a load of bs
What the heeelllllllll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending