The Student Room Group
Campus, Anglo European College of Chiropractic
AECC University College

What is it like to study at AECC?

I am planning to apply for the MChiro of AECC myself. So I want to know more about life in the AECC. How’s the learning atmosphere and teaching quality? Is the learning schedule hectic?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Campus, Anglo European College of Chiropractic
AECC University College
Original post by Teddy345
I am planning to apply for the MChiro of AECC myself. So I want to know more about life in the AECC. How’s the learning atmosphere and teaching quality? Is the learning schedule hectic?

Hi!

Thank you for your question. The best way to get a feel for the University College would be to come along to an open day.

There are high expectations to study hard, like any university worth it's merit. You can expect to spend 20 hours a week in lectures and classes in the first 3 years. You will work within the on-site chiropractic clinic in your last years of study at AECC University College, which will give you invaluable practical experience to take forward after study. All of this is complimented well by a great study-to-life balance with people you'll most likely become friends with for life.

You can find more information about this course on our website: https://www.aecc.ac.uk/undergraduate-courses/masters-in-chiropractic-mchiro-hons/

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Jacob

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending