The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Surrey uni or Goldsmith's uni? For music.

Hello guys,

I have offers from Surrey and Goldsmith's for composition and popular music respectively.
I am confused which one to choose. Can someone help me out with reputation and which is better? As a university.
Original post by vishalram
Hello guys,

I have offers from Surrey and Goldsmith's for composition and popular music respectively.
I am confused which one to choose. Can someone help me out with reputation and which is better? As a university.

Reputation doesn't matter. Think about how the courses are structured and what networks you will have access to.
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Reputation doesn't matter. Think about how the courses are structured and what networks you will have access to.

If this is the case then I love the course at London college of music. I wanted to there and I do have an offer from London college of music. What do you think about London college of music? Got any idea?
I don't see any reviews about them online so
Original post by vishalram
If this is the case then I love the course at London college of music. I wanted to there and I do have an offer from London college of music. What do you think about London college of music? Got any idea?
I don't see any reviews about them online so

In that case go for it. My education background is in my signature so no I don't have any idea about music colleges. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending