The Student Room Group

Biomedical sciences to medicine

I am planning to apply to do medicine in the future my plan is to do biomedical sciences and then do Graduate medicine but I'm worried that my a levels grade is too low I got DDD
Would I be fine if I apply for graduate med after biomedical sciences with a levels DDD(some unis don't look at your a levels they said on there entry requirements)
Or the other option is I retake my a level
Original post by FCBAYERN
I am planning to apply to do medicine in the future my plan is to do biomedical sciences and then do Graduate medicine but I'm worried that my a levels grade is too low I got DDD
Would I be fine if I apply for graduate med after biomedical sciences with a levels DDD(some unis don't look at your a levels they said on there entry requirements)
Or the other option is I retake my a level

Better to take a gap year and redo a levels
Reply 2
I dont think they look, if you get into biomedical science, and go through undergraduate programme medicine, they will accept if you really well in BSc biomedical science degree. Also one of my friends did biomedical science and did really well in her first year of the course and transferred to medicine. A levels is not important tbh, once your graduated noone looks at a levels, its your degree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending