The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

MSc Mareting Management

Hello guys! I am the prospective student for MSc Marketing Management at Surrey Business School.
I would like to know about your academic experiences regarding lectures, professors and repute of the institution in terms of employability.
Furthermore, I would like to know about the career opportunities offered by the university.
Thanks,
Stay blessed.
Original post by hazyqah.ch
Hello guys! I am the prospective student for MSc Marketing Management at Surrey Business School.
I would like to know about your academic experiences regarding lectures, professors and repute of the institution in terms of employability.
Furthermore, I would like to know about the career opportunities offered by the university.
Thanks,
Stay blessed.

Hi @hazyqah.ch,

I would suggest getting in touch with our Admissions team, as they may be able to put you in touch with the head of the MSc Marketing Management programme or current students, who can explain the course in greater detail and give you an insight into the types of jobs our graduates progress to. You can email Admissions on [email protected] or call +44(0)1483682222 :smile:

Hope this helps!

All the best,
Ashley
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by hazyqah.ch
Thanks,
Stay blessed.

As a student who is currently studying this course (just finished the second year), my academic experience has improved from the first year.

The lecturers are fine, some people do not like their lecturers but I suppose everyone has their own choice. I did not mind as I was too focused on the content.

You will definitely not love all the content so you will need to work extra hard (but nothing is easy in life xD)

The reputation in terms of employability is good, in my opinion. I would advise you to take a placement year (currently a placement student) I am not sure but like around 2300 companies are partnered with the Uni's Professional Training Placement Programme. This will help you in terms of employability.

Hope this small info helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending