The Student Room Group

Looking for london accomodation (open to swap deal)

Does anyone have a contract for london accomodation that is a commutable distance to UCL for september that they are willing to give me? i currently also have a 52 week contract for depot point yugo classic ensuite room for 365pw if anyone is looking to trade.
Reply 1
Hey, I'm an incoming UCL first year allocated to One Pool Street single ensuite self-catered(281.96 /week), and I'm looking to swap to a room near the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you're interested! Not too fussed if ensuite or not.

Shouting out to all prospective students of MASc Global Urbanism, MSc Connected Environments, MSc Digital Engineering Management, MSc Real Estate Economics and Investment Analysis, MA Public History, MA Creative and Collaborative Enterprise, MSc Ecology and Data Science, MBA Health MSc Digital Health and Entrepreneurship, MSc Biotech and Pharmaceutical Management, MSc Global Heathcare Management, MSc Disability, Design and Innovation and MASc Creative Health who will be having your classes at the newly established UCL East!
Original post by maxcovel39
Does anyone have a contract for london accomodation that is a commutable distance to UCL for september that they are willing to give me? i currently also have a 52 week contract for depot point yugo classic ensuite room for 365pw if anyone is looking to trade.

Hey I have a Classic Ensuite in the YUGO Therese House (Zone 1 London), and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy. £370 per week, 51 weeks. All bills are included. Available from 10 Sep 2023 until 1 Sep 2024.

Let’s chat here if you’re interested as I’m a new member and don’t have an access to pm:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending