The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Guidance

I was hoping to get a better understanding of your courses and I was hoping you would be able to help me. The course is MSc Sports Business and Leadership and I was hoping that you could give me some insight on this course and how it differs from the MSc Sports Management course provided by Loughborough University.
Original post by kevin1310
I was hoping to get a better understanding of your courses and I was hoping you would be able to help me. The course is MSc Sports Business and Leadership and I was hoping that you could give me some insight on this course and how it differs from the MSc Sports Management course provided by Loughborough University.

Hi @kevin1310

Great to hear you're thinking about coming to Loughborough!

If you visit the MSc Sport Business and Leadership course page, you will be able to see the modules you would be studying, rankings and careers information, which may help you with making a decision. I would also visit this page on our Institute for Sport Business to find out more about the department that manages this course. This course is located on our London campus and you can find more information about that campus here. To request further information about this course you can email [email protected] and they will be able to help you as they run the course.

In terms of the difference between the MSc Sport Business and Leadship course vs the MSc Sport Management course the main one I can see is that they are run by different departments with the MSc Sport Management course being run by the Department for Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences. . This course is located on our Loughborough campus and more information about this campus can be found here. To request more information about our MSc Sport Management course you can email [email protected]

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please let us know :smile:

Jess
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Thanks a Lot Jess for your reply. Is it at all possible to speak to an alumnus of the MSc Sports Management course. I would really like to hear their opinion and experience during this course.
Original post by Loughborough Student Community
Hi @kevin1310

Great to hear you're thinking about coming to Loughborough!

If you visit the MSc Sport Business and Leadership course page, you will be able to see the modules you would be studying, rankings and careers information, which may help you with making a decision. I would also visit this page on our Institute for Sport Business to find out more about the department that manages this course. This course is located on our London campus and you can find more information about that campus here. To request further information about this course you can email [email protected] and they will be able to help you as they run the course.

In terms of the difference between the MSc Sport Business and Leadship course vs the MSc Sport Management course the main one I can see is that they are run by different departments with the MSc Sport Management course being run by the Department for Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences. . This course is located on our Loughborough campus and more information about this campus can be found here. To request more information about our MSc Sport Management course you can email [email protected]

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please let us know :smile:

Jess
Original post by kevin1310
Thanks a Lot Jess for your reply. Is it at all possible to speak to an alumnus of the MSc Sports Management course. I would really like to hear their opinion and experience during this course.

Hi @kevin1310

You can check out this testimonial from a current student who studies the MSc Sport Management course as well as others on this page. You can also check out this page where you can chat to post grad students here at Loughborough - although they do not study our MSc Sport Management course they can tell you more about life as a post grad here. Otherwise I would suggest emailing [email protected] as they might be able to put you in contact with a student who studies the course and answer any further questions you have.

I'm a first year undergraduate here at Loughborough so if you had any questions about the campus or facilities here I'd be happy to help :smile:

Jess
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending