The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

MSc Sports Business and Leadership

I wanted to get a better understanding of your courses and I was hoping you would be able to help me.

The course is MSc Sports Business and Leadership and I was wondering that you could give me some insight on this course and how it differs from the MSc Sports Management course provided by Loughborough University.
Original post by kevin1310
I wanted to get a better understanding of your courses and I was hoping you would be able to help me.

The course is MSc Sports Business and Leadership and I was wondering that you could give me some insight on this course and how it differs from the MSc Sports Management course provided by Loughborough University.

Hi @kevin1310,

Apologies for the delay in replying, but it's great to hear that you are thinking about studying at Loughborough!

I would first suggest you look at the course pages below for full details about each of them:
- MSc Sport Business and Leadership
- MSc Sport Management

Also, you'll see that the two courses are in different locations and that's one of the bigger differences to start with. On our website, we have information about our Loughborough campus and London campus for you to look at in regard to this.

However, I would also email [email protected] for more information about the MSc Sport Business and Leadership course and [email protected] about the MSc Sport Management course. They should be able to tell you more details about the programmes.

If you have any other questions, please do let us know. I hope this helps! :smile:

- Lindsay
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending