The Student Room Group

Aldi individual assessment day?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shortgirl96
Praying that you hear back soon

Did you apply to Aldi also? If so, what stage are you at?
No I didn't. I'm physically impaired.
Reply 42
Original post by Ferrari_1996
Congratulations! I had the Aldi experience yesterday and I got a conditional offer this morning which I've accepted. Is yours also a fixed term contract of 15 hours per week? As it's a fixed term contract, I'm a little worried what will happen after the 3 months are up. I'm hoping that I'll be able to carry on working for them (provided I was a good enough employee, of course) instead of being let go. Do you have any information regarding this?

Hi! How many days did it took them to reply with a date of contract signing?
I have my assessment tomorrow witch I’m so nervous about , could someone please help me with this 5 minute maths test id like know to what I’m expecting
Reply 44
I have just been booked in for my individual assessment today and its next thursday. Has anyone gone for one of these recently? Ive seen that you are giving maths questions to do? Is this basic maths? Also what questions were you asked?
Original post by Ferrari_1996
I see. How did you manage to get a permanent offer? Did the first email after the Aldi experience say it's fixed term but you talked to them when you went to sign your contact and then you were offered permanent? Or did the email itself say it's permanent? Here's the email that I received:

Congratulations on being offered the Fixed Term role of Store Assistant (Fixed Term) at Aldi <store location>

Your starting salary will be £9.40 phr and your hours will be 15 per week.

This offer will expire in 7 days, so please use the link below to see what the next steps are.

what did you do in your interviews that made you get the job ! i really need this job and any help would be great !!!
What was it like, did you have a maths test, I've got a logistics experience in Aldi warehouse next week, wondering if it's a similar thing
Got Aldi Individual Assessment next week too at a store, is it just an interview?
Hi, exactly what questions do they ask you please?.
Just done one its literally tell me about yourself why aldi where do you see yourself in 3 yrs and 2 scenarios whst you would do if this happens or that happens lasted about 15 mins oh and how flexible are you in terms of hrs etc
Original post by Psf1974
Just done one its literally tell me about yourself why aldi where do you see yourself in 3 yrs and 2 scenarios whst you would do if this happens or that happens lasted about 15 mins oh and how flexible are you in terms of hrs etc

really stupid question but where did you go when you arrived??? I've just been invited to one in a week's time :smile:
Original post by turkeydinosaur16
really stupid question but where did you go when you arrived??? I've just been invited to one in a week's time :smile:

Holy **** I got invited to one in weeks time aswell, what store did you apply for?
Kingsmead
Original post by Ahashi095
Holy **** I got invited to one in weeks time aswell, what store did you apply for?
Was it group or 1 on 1
Did it say it was individual assessment or just assessment

Original post by Psf1974
Hi sorry i’ve applied for aldi and i have an individual assessment on monday but i’ve heard there is maths test etc and i am so bad at maths. did you have one?
Same I have an individual assessment next Friday and I’m low-key nervous about the maths. I wish someone would answer : /. Can you come back and reply to say how yours goes on Monday?
Reply 57
I have mine in literally 7 hours, let’s hope it goes well
Reply 58
how was it? what was your maths test like?
Reply 59
Has anyone applied for a warehouse role with aldi recently, and if so do they conduct a drug/alcohol test?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending