The Student Room Group

Aldi recruitment

Had last interview with a store manager, everything went fine and he said he will pass everything for hiring manager. Its been 5 days since that day and when you log in to aldi candidates portal it still says we arr reviewing application etc etc. Anyone went through all process? How long you had to wait after last assestment or like store experience?
Original post by mauseris
Had last interview with a store manager, everything went fine and he said he will pass everything for hiring manager. Its been 5 days since that day and when you log in to aldi candidates portal it still says we arr reviewing application etc etc. Anyone went through all process? How long you had to wait after last assestment or like store experience?

Call/Email the store and ask for an update as you are keen to work at Aldi.

How many question store manager will ask when go interview? And what question they will ask can u give me a tips because i have interview next week thank you
Reply 3
Original post by Prapatchanan
How many question store manager will ask when go interview? And what question they will ask can u give me a tips because i have interview next week thank you

Well it wasnt interview actually just like friendly chat. He showed store, showed their small warehouse, asked about my flexibility, showed where and how they put stock, how rotas are made etc etc. On tuesday I got email with job offer. Accepted it and waiting now again for contract signing date and start date. Weirdly all this process is a bit too long
Well it wasnt interview actually just like friendly chat. He showed store, showed their small warehouse, asked about my flexibility, showed where and how they put stock, how rotas are made etc etc. On tuesday I got email with job offer. Accepted it and waiting now again for contract signing date and start date. Weirdly all this process is a bit too long

Thank you very much

Hi can i ask you one question how
long take for interview? Because in the email its gonna be 2 hour is that right or quicker than that?
Reply 6
Hi can i ask you one question how
long take for interview? Because in the email its gonna be 2 hour is that right or quicker than that?

Mine was like 20mins 😄 it was just show around. Anyway got a job. Good luck for you
Mine was like 20mins 😄 it was just show around. Anyway got a job. Good luck for you

I hope i just 20 minute same as u 😊 Thank you once again
Reply 8
Mine was an hour and it went well, I wasn't the only one and I haven't been emailed or called its been 4days now 😪...ngl I don't know what I'll do if I don't get the job
Original post by Bobbbyyy
Mine was an hour and it went well, I wasn't the only one and I haven't been emailed or called its been 4days now 😪...ngl I don't know what I'll do if I don't get the job

I was assessment 2 weeks ago and interview last week after i though all is done but they have called me to go interview again next week 🤔
Reply 10
I was assessment 2 weeks ago and interview last week after i though all is done but they have called me to go interview again next week 🤔

Goodluck on ur second interview
Reply 11

There's still hope then ,they called me this morning and send me a conditional offer ...literally

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending