The Student Room Group

Looking for accommodation in liverpool

Good Morning All :u:

Have you found your accommodation for September 2018 yet???.
Here at Europa, we pride ourselves on taking care of our students and creating as many Social events as possible to keep you meeting new people and having fun.
We have 592 rooms on site and they range in size but are all en suite.
Europa is 2 minutes from the Royal Liverpool hospital and 10 minutes from the City centre.
Please have a look at our reviews on our website, Facebook, Student Crowd or Google page.
You can message our team with any questions or call 0151 2605672.

Have a great day

The Europa Team
Hi Everyone!! I've got a STUDIO FLAT £129 p/w . Near Lime street @ the PARAMOUNT (cheaper than listed on the website)44 week contractSTART SEPTEMBER 2018Message me for more details.Need it sold ASAP :smile:
Reply 2
Hi,I am interested, call me if it is available on 07938315898.Regards,Heba
Reply 3
Original post by ruthieeroo
Hi Everyone!! I've got a STUDIO FLAT £129 p/w . Near Lime street @ the PARAMOUNT (cheaper than listed on the website)44 week contractSTART SEPTEMBER 2018Message me for more details.Need it sold ASAP :smile:

hi,

I am interested if the studio is still availble, please call me on 07938315898,

Thanks,

Heba
Original post by Heba88
hi,

I am interested if the studio is still availble, please call me on 07938315898,

Thanks,

Heba

Hi,
The price has increased to £135 per week i forgot to update the post. And yes it is still available. I am unable to phone but please feel free to email me on [email protected]

Thanks
Ruth x
Hi everyone,
I am currently looking for someone requiring accommodation from September 2018 to July 2019 as I am unable to return due to unforseen circumstance. It is a Classic en-suite in the Liberty Atlantic Point halls of residence. It is a very secure accommodation with 24/7 security and only a 10 minute walk from the city centre.

Due to the fact that I rebooked early, the room is available at a discounted price of £96 instead of £125.

Please let me know via email if you are interested! Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending