The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Nutrition & Dietetics, University of Surrey 2018 entry

Hi,
Was just wondering if anyone else on here was planning to go to surrey in September to study dietetics 😀
Original post by Ellafaulkner
Hi,
Was just wondering if anyone else on here was planning to go to surrey in September to study dietetics 😀

Hey @Ellafaulkner,

There's a Facebook group for Surrey offer holders which might help you find future Surrey Dietetics students! You should have been sent a link to the group in an email from Surrey after you received your offer. If not, let me know and I'll see if I can get it for you :biggrin:

All the best,
Ashley
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hi Ashley, that’s great thank you. However I can’t find this link for the page when I got the offer? Would you be able to link it me ?
Thanks, Ella
Hi Ashley, that’s great thank you. However I can’t find this link for the page when I got the offer? Would you be able to link it me ?
Thanks, Ella

Hey @Ellafaulkner,

No worries! You can request to join the group here. The admins normally approve requests once a day or so, so don't worry if it takes a day or two for your request to be approved :smile: Hope you find the group useful, and we look forward to seeing you on campus in September! :biggrin:

All the best,
Ashley
That’s great thank you!
Reply 5
Hi,

hi. I'm paining to study human nutrition

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending