The Student Room Group

Student Accommodation available to rent in near University of Leicester

Hi anyone currently looking for an accommodation near University of Leicester?

Please message me for more details if you're interested.

Thanks
hi,

I'm looking for accommodation near uni of Leicester.

Please provide the details, thanks.
Original post by mnleicester
hi,

I'm looking for accommodation near uni of Leicester.

Please provide the details, thanks.

Hi, so the address is Goddard House Flat 5 Room 2 London Road LE2 3ND. the agency you need to call is Westmanor Student living. Let me know how it goes :-)

The accommodation is 10 minutes away from the university campus and Victoria Park. Just past Victoria Park is the main road of London Road where you have restaurants, takeaways, train station, grocery stores. Co-op is opposite the accommodation and you have a bus stop right outside. Oadby Asda is 10 minutes away from the accommodation and about 15-20 minutes away from the city centre.

The room is an en-suite. the room is very spacious and comes with a sofa, glass desk with chair, double bed, wooden shelf and fitted in wardrobe. The accommodation comes with a driveway and the people that live there now are very friendly and will be living there next year.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Hi there m advertising a 2 bedroom apartment - Suzanne Quarter, Leicester, St Georges Mill, LE5 3GW, £129 per person per week, available to move in from September 1st, 2018 until June 30th, 2019. However, if you would only like to inquire about renting one room then still feel free to message me as Nicholas Humphreys or my roommate and I can deal with finding someone else to occupy the other room. It is a central location in the city centre, around a 10-15 minute walk from both universities. My friend went to DMU, whilst I attend UOL, which is why we picked this place as it was fair on both parties. It is close to the train station and coach station and right around the corner from a Lidl. There is also parking available separately with NCP, at either £643 annually/£177 per quarter (13 weeks) at the Leicester Lee Circle car park (a 5 minute walk from the building) or £896 annually/£247 per quarter at Leicester Rutland centre (a 3 minute walk). I have a space reserved at Rutland in case the website states there are no spaces available, which I can transfer over for free upon request.

The apartment is on the ground floor of the building and is a two floor apartment. The first floor has a large living room and kitchen with a sofa and appliances such as a washing machine, along with a spare toilet. It is a very similar layout to the one shown in the picture. On the downstairs floor there are two ensuite bedrooms of equal size with walk in wardrobes and study desks.

If interested, please bear in mind a £360 deposit is required to secure the apartment a £90 reservation fee and £250 deposit. After payment to myself (as I have paid towards this already) then the contract can be turned over to yourself, which I have a copy of and can provide upon request. Payments can be made monthly at £516pp, or quarterly at 3 payments of £1677 and then one of £1161. There is also summer rent to be paid (inclusive of the 4 payments), which can be negotiated with the property managers as the payments were supposed to be made by June 24th, 2018 therefore if you choose to pay quarterly then £1677 is to be paid in addition to the deposit, with the next instalment due in October. If you choose to pay monthly then £1000 is to be paid. The property manager did inform me that some people like to pay when their student loan arrives and that this can be sorted out, but something would have to be paid towards summer rent leaving room for negotiation once the deposit is paid.

Any further questions please feel free to message me, it’s first come first serve as I need to find a replacement ASAP so even if one person sends me the £360 then I will be giving it to them first, sorry.

Pictures of the accomdation are as attached

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending