The Student Room Group

Please review my Personal Statement!

Hi :smile:
I would really appreciate it if someone could read my personal statement for me and tell me what you like/dislike about it. There's nobody at my school etc to help me so any advice would amazing :smile:

Just for background context, I'm currently studying History/English/Fine Art/Geography. I really want to pursue a career in the drama industry. I'm in Year 12 :smile:

Also I'm more than happy to do a review-for-review service where I read yours if you read mine?

Thanks! Anyway here it is below :smile:

[mod deleted content - do not post your PS on a public forum]
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Heather.Jacobs
Hi :smile:
I would really appreciate it if someone could read my personal statement for me and tell me what you like/dislike about it. There's nobody at my school etc to help me so any advice would amazing :smile:

Just for background context, I'm currently studying History/English/Fine Art/Geography. I really want to pursue a career in the drama industry. I'm in Year 12 :smile:

Also I'm more than happy to do a review-for-review service where I read yours if you read mine?

Thanks! Anyway here it is below :smile:

[mod deleted content - do not post your PS on a public forum]

OP, you mustn't put your PS up on a public forum - it's against UCAS's rules and could lead to your application being cancelled due to plagiarism. I've deleted your PS but you may still have to rewrite it.

Instead have a look at TSR's PS help forum and the PS building and review service.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=134

Latest

Trending

Trending