The Student Room Group

Student studio flat available in Chester

Looking for someone to takeover my current contract and flat with Abbeygate Fresh Student Living in Chester due to loss of income at work.

Abbeygate is a fabulous place to live with friendly on site accommodation team, maintenance operative, security team and reception team so you know there will always be someone around to help you if you need it.

All bills are included in the rent and the Wifi and contents insurance is included also! The only thing that they don't include is a TV licence.

The studio flat is beautifully laid out making use of the space really well, with high ceilings, a neutral decor and wood flooring, a 3/4 sized bed, desk area, kitchen area, an en suite bathroom and a wide range of storage spaces.
Only suitable for students, no smoking or pets are permitted in the flat.

Rent is paid in four instalments throughout the year and are as follows:
- first instalment - 29th of August 2018
- second instalment - 3rd of October 2018
- third instalment - 9th January 2019
- fourth instalment - 9th of April.

I am willing to help out with the first rent instalment with it being so close and the car parking is free for the person who takes on the flat as I've already paid £250 for it (Who can turn down free secure parking for a whole academic year in Chester!)

Please get in touch if you are interested or have any questions. Thank you. Tekara
Reply 1
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending