The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Professional Training at Surrey

Hey all! I was just wondering about how to apply to the professional training year at surrey? The website doesn't say much. I was wondering if it was okay to decide on that later in the year/course rather than deciding when applying for it on UCAS directly before starting the course?

Thanks!
Original post by anxiughty
Hey all! I was just wondering about how to apply to the professional training year at surrey? The website doesn't say much. I was wondering if it was okay to decide on that later in the year/course rather than deciding when applying for it on UCAS directly before starting the course?

Thanks!

This is supposed to be done while you are applying through UCAS using the code shown on the Surrey website for the course you will be studying. However, it doesn't really matter as this can be easily modified once you start your course.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by theycallmebecca
This is supposed to be done while you are applying through UCAS using the code shown on the Surrey website for the course you will be studying. However, it doesn't really matter as this can be easily modified once you start your course.

thank you so much for the help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending