The Student Room Group

Is Surrey a good university for Law?

Considering Surrey for my insurance. Is it a good university?
Original post by kwakraon
Considering Surrey for my insurance. Is it a good university?
Hi @kwakraon 🙂

Surrey is an excellent university, that ensures students graduate as well-rounded individuals. Instead of just focussing on teaching, Surrey also offers more practical development, such as professional either through special modules in their courses, or by offering a wide array of opportunities during the entirety of your time here. I have taken many of those opportunities throughout my course, and it has opened my eyes to entirely new possibilities that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

Law at Surrey also offers a Professional Training Year (PTY), which sets students apart, and provides them with extremely attractive skills that help them secure jobs and thrive.

Surrey is located a 30-min train journey from Central London, which is handy when applying for work, internships, taking part in networking events, etc. Guildford is also a great town for students, providing us with all the essentials.

You can find more information on the course page, but let me know if you have further questions.

Hope this helps!

Marko
Accounting and Finance BSc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending