The Student Room Group
University of York
York

loan

You know we got that blue registration form which we had to fill in and return with a passport photo along with our Statement of Financial Assesment thingy (the form we got loads of copies of)? Well, I just got a letter from the student loan which has got details of what date they were going to pay in each installment of the loan - is that the form I was supposed to send off or was it the other one?

If you see what I mean...
Reply 1
The other one which you got loads of copies of hence why you got so many.
University of York
York
It's the other one (the one you had loads of copies of).
Reply 3
I suppose that would make sense. What am I suppose to do with this new one? It says 'bring it with you to registration' but I've already registered with that blue form.
those bastards at student finance direct told me that they had sent me the statement of financial assessment but they actually hadnt! tehy also told me that the loan form was the statement of financial assessment, and then the prick hung up on me!!!! so i sent off the loan form instead, all because of them!!!
Reply 5
I never got this multiple copies thing either, so I phtocopied some sheet that seemed relevant. Not the end of the world if I sent the wrong thing.
exactly what i did someguy!

Latest

Trending

Trending