The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Katie Heskins
and its surprising I think you're all weird why?!

I watched Pulp Fiction 3 times in 2 days just before I came up to Cambridge. I guess V has picked up on it.
Reply 41
Camford
What brown bread? How do you know that I just some brown bread from Sainsbury's? :eek: Do you have some kind of special mental power or something?

:wink:
Reply 42
visesh
:wink:

:eek: *Camford sings, "The Devil, The Devil"*
Reply 43
Camford
I watched Pulp Fiction 3 times in 2 days just before I came up to Cambridge. I guess V has picked up on it.

I guess you have seen my sig.
Reply 44
visesh
I guess you have seen my sig.

That is not Esckiel (or whatever) 25:17. 90% of that is made up.
Reply 45
Camford
That is not Esckiel (or whatever) 25:17. 90% of that is made up.

Well, I did get that from The Bible.
Reply 46
visesh
Well, I did get that from The Bible.

It's not in my bible, and I got my bible from a church person (Chplain or something).
Reply 47
Camford
It's not in my bible, and I got my bible from a church person (Chplain or something).

I blame the internet for the inaccuracies in my signature then. I do apologise. I did cross-refer it to the actual Jules quote too though...
Reply 48
visesh
I blame the internet for the inaccuracies in my signature then. I do apologise. I did cross-refer it to the actual Jules quote too though...

Well, just remember that the original text is much much much much less sexy than what Jules said.
Reply 49
Camford
Well, just remember that the original text is much much much much less sexy than what Jules said.

New search online shows this:
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
Reply 50
visesh
New search online shows this:

I posted that in the CamFreThr. Could have just paid a little bit more attension you know.
Reply 51
Camford
I posted that in the CamFreThr. Could have just paid a little bit more attension you know.

I know you did. At that time, I accused you of stealing my signature.
Reply 52
visesh
I know you did. At that time, I accused you of stealing my signature.

So, did I steal your signature? Look yours... And mine? I don't need yours, I need Daz. :tongue:
Reply 53
Camford
So, did I steal your signature? Look yours... And mine? I don't need yours, I need Daz. :tongue:

The only soap you can rely on. I really miss all those crap ads :redface: .

And no, you didn't steal mine, but you stole the idea:tongue:.
Reply 54
visesh
The only soap you can rely on. I really miss all those crap ads :redface: .

And no, you didn't steal mine, but you stole the idea:tongue:.

You two ought to have your own chat show :biggrin:
Reply 55
Katie Heskins

Would you like to be the first guest then?
Reply 56
Katie Heskins

:frown: :rolleyes:
Reply 57
visesh
:frown: :rolleyes:

The format of the Tom Green show... :rolleyes: em... I'll be Tom Green and V can be his friend.
Reply 58
Camford
Would you like to be the first guest then?

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 59
Camford
The format of the Tom Green show... :rolleyes: em... I'll be Tom Green and V can be his friend.

No, I'LL BE TOM GREEN.

Latest