The Student Room Group

uploading GCSE and A levels certificates

Should you get an email from UCAS telling you to upload proof of your grades? My friend said she got it but I haven't had anything. Or is this after you get an offer?
Original post by princessxo10
Should you get an email from UCAS telling you to upload proof of your grades? My friend said she got it but I haven't had anything. Or is this after you get an offer?

Never heard of this. If you're applying in year 13 via your school, as most people do, then the process is automated and you don't have to do a thing. If you're applying during your gap year, then the universities will most likely ask for proof of your grades. When I applied during my gap year, the universities that gave me offers all requested copies of my certificate, but always via their own admissions portal and outside of UCAS
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
Never heard of this. If you're applying in year 13 via your school, as most people do, then the process is automated and you don't have to do a thing. If you're applying during your gap year, then the universities will most likely ask for proof of your grades. When I applied during my gap year, the universities that gave me offers all requested copies of my certificate, but always via their own admissions portal and outside of UCAS
Did they ask for you gcse(or equivalent) as well, or for A levels only?
Original post by vetch__
Did they ask for you gcse(or equivalent) as well, or for A levels only?
They just asked for A levels
Individual Universities might ask for proof of your achieved grades. This is fairly normal.

If UCAS itself is asking for proof then it may mean that there is some sort of discrepancy between what the exam boards have told them - and what you have declared on your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending