The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

Is the university of Buckingham worth it?

As a returning mature 24yo student who will study English? Or is it a waste of money?
Reply 1
Original post by Vegan_Cannibal
As a returning mature 24yo student who will study English? Or is it a waste of money?

You really have to visit the uni on one of their open days and make your own judgement. I really liked the sound of it and I'm going to apply but it's all down to what you look for in a university. To me the fact its a smaller university than average is a plus but that might not be for you etc. Hope this helps!
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Original post by Vegan_Cannibal

Sorry for the delayed message but we couldn't agree more with the thread response you had.

Buckingham is a great place to study especially if you want to get an undergraduate in a quicker time (2 years) and get supported teaching by expert lecturers.

We have an Open Evening coming up on November 8th, if you can make it it's a great opportunity to visit the campus and meet academic staff from the department.

If you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch. And don't forget that we have a January entry point as well as September. https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/event/open-evening-november18/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending