The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York General Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

I've bought some filmsy blue curtains. God knows what I was thinking.
Oh, and a green salad spoon with a smiling face on it. :biggrin:
University of York
York
TrishS
Yeah, me too - I picked up a few bits whilst I was in SE Asia and I'm really glad of them now... tho I need to find a cheap source of cushion pads for the seven (!!) cushion covers (sequined elephants, gold thread, the like, since you ask...) I secreted away in various corners of my rucksack....
Tx

Ahhh, they sound gorgeous. *is jealous* :p:

Is anyone else tired of having friends that all know where their accommodation is already? My friends are constantly talking about where they've been put and what their blocks are like and I'm just like 'I don't know yet.' :frown: Damn York being so late with everything!
Solya
Hello :smile: which course?

I think we all feel lonely too.

Historical Archaeology :smile:
Reply 383
Ohhh, that's cool... my friend has a plastic mug with a smiley face on which is dead cool.
Are cushions furniture...?

Tx
Reply 384
And Solya... I want to see these cushions!!

Tx

Edit to avoid another post: Ziggy, they are ace :biggrin:. I love elephants... I found a little wooden one in BHS the other day!! And yes, I wish I knew where I was going... :frown:
Reply 385
TrishS
And Solya... I want to see these cushions!!

Should I take a pic of them now or you'll come over to my room to see them when we're there?:p:

I'm not buying anything else really, I'm having serious problems with fitting everything into my suitcase anyway. Anyone wanna join me on my kitchen utensil shopping binge in the first week? :smile:
Solya

I'm not buying anything else really, I'm having serious problems with fitting everything into my suitcase anyway. Anyone wanna join me on my kitchen utensil shopping binge in the first week? :smile:

Me! Me!

& girls (&/or guys maybe), how many pairs of shoes should I bring? They are taking so much space.

As for my room, I am planning to make it look as decadent as possible, meaning I'll probably have to find some peacock feathers and one or two human skulls. No luck so far.
toothwort white
Me! Me!

& girls (&/or guys maybe), how many pairs of shoes should I bring? They are taking so much space.

As for my room, I am planning to make it look as decadent as possible, meaning I'll probably have to find some peacock feathers and one or two human skulls. No luck so far.

2. 3 at a push :smile:
slugonamission
2. 3 at a push :smile:

:eek: :eek:
:no:
Asking the guys too probably wasn't a good idea :p:.

In seriousness though, you should have space for a shoe rack, or even and hang them on the walls in a canvas hanger or something :smile:
Reply 390
Who's up for a Fresher's party in MY room!? We'll get absolutely smashed and swim in our own vomit. WOOHOO!
Reply 391
TheCule
Who's up for a Fresher's party in MY room!? We'll get absolutely smashed and swim in our own vomit. WOOHOO!

Woo, should be good, you don't look like a rapist in your profile pic so it's A-OK!
_Mazza_
Woo, should be good, you don't look like a rapist in your profile pic so it's A-OK!

Now the question is: do you?! :p:
Reply 393
toothwort white
Now the question is: do you?! :p:

You'll have to wait to find out :wink:

No seriously though I don't and Trish will back me up on that :biggrin:
_Mazza_
You'll have to wait to find out :wink:

:teeth:
Reply 395
TheCule

Bring it on.

Word of warning though: I've got a rapey look.
Balth
Bring it on.

I approve. :yep:
Reply 397
toothwort white
Me! Me!

Lol goodie come with me :smile:

Bring as many as you can fit into your suitcase :smile: are you moving from far away?

Veeerrry important question: what shoes do you English wear in October? Boots already or balerinas? I can only bring 2 pairs at max and not sure which ones I'll need. Hm? :confused:
Reply 398
Balth
Bring it on.

Got nuttin' against that lad! :shifty:
Reply 399
TheCule

Lol so this is gonna be the TSR social we'd been talking about? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest