The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
glovers3000
Id like to stay on campus as i am a swimmer and runner and the pool is on the main campus, but which place is best for a business student and swimmer who has the catch the hopper?

Nightingale or Rutland
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Sorry forgot to say self cated and with an option of 51 weeks as i have a race bike, gear etc for me sport so dont want to be moving it every term! Just want to find the best comprimise!
Reply 3
glovers3000
Sorry forgot to say self cated and with an option of 51 weeks as i have a race bike, gear etc for me sport so dont want to be moving it every term! Just want to find the best comprimise!

Not on main campus then! Broadgate is close to the sports centre, but quite far away from Jubilee, which is where the business school is. Raleigh Park is close to Jubilee, but not that near main campus. St Peter's Court is a bit further from Jubilee than Raleigh, but even further from main campus. If you decide to live on Broadgate (close to sports centre) there's a hopper bus stop by the sports centre, or a bit closer to Broadgate, by the west entrance to campus. I think all 3 are 40 week contracts (not 100% on that, but you definitely get christmas and easter, and possibly a couple of extra weeks in the summer)
Reply 4
If you've got a bike, then why not stay on Broadgate Park, and then cycle to Jubilee. There is now secure bicycle parking over here too.

Latest

Trending

Trending