The Student Room Group

Oxford DPhil Geography

Hi there! Starting this thread for anyone else who has applied to the DPhil in Geography! I applied two weeks before the January deadline and still waiting to hear anything back. Would love to chat with others in the same boat while we wait :smile:
Original post by Alyssa99
Hi there! Starting this thread for anyone else who has applied to the DPhil in Geography! I applied two weeks before the January deadline and still waiting to hear anything back. Would love to chat with others in the same boat while we wait :smile:
Hi! I also applied for the DPhil in Geography a few days before the January deadline and I haven’t heard anything yet. Hopefully we’ll hear in the next 3 weeks! I’ll post an update when I hear back.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! I also applied for the DPhil in Geography a few days before the January deadline and I haven’t heard anything yet. Hopefully we’ll hear in the next 3 weeks! I’ll post an update when I hear back.
Hi ! My upload button disappeared around 9pm BST last night, still havent heard anything
Reply 3
Hi ! My upload button disappeared around 9pm BST last night, still havent heard anything
Exciting, hope it goes well for you! My upload button is still there.
Hi! My upload button disappeared 2 days ago around 4.15pm BST. Haven’t heard anything since.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi! My upload button disappeared 2 days ago around 4.15pm BST. Haven’t heard anything since.
My upload button disappeared yesterday
at around 5pm BST.
Mine disappeared this morning! Good luck everyone :smile: hopefully we all go into the weekend with good news.
I received an offer in the last hour! Checked the portal, and an email was sent later at 1.14 am BST. Wishing everybody that things will work out in the end, you got this!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2
I received an offer in the last hour! Checked the portal, and an email was sent later at 1.14 am BST. Wishing everybody that things will work out in the end, you got this!
Got mine as well, around 6pm tonight!
Got mine as well, around 6pm tonight!
Congratulations. Do you know how the Oxford scholarship process works? Have you been shortlisted or nominated for any scholarship?
Reply 10
I have an external scholarship so I'm not super up to date on Department funding, however my understanding is they will email to let you know if you're nominated for funding

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending