The Student Room Group

John locke institute Essay competition 2023

Hi, Has anyone received a confirmation email about being shortlisted or any communication at all? I’m not sure when we are meant to hear back from them except that it was 31st July…Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
i'm not really sure... i haven't got anything either :frown:
i just know that they don't send u an email at all if you didn't get shortlisted
Original post by sbshshh
Hi, Has anyone received a confirmation email about being shortlisted or any communication at all? I’m not sure when we are meant to hear back from them except that it was 31st July…Thanks :smile:

Nothing here yet mate - Psychology category.
Original post by sbshshh

I haven't received anything ether, but they said by 23:59 BST, so I'll wait until then
Hey Have y'all recieved anything yet?
Hi I received an email yesterday about being shortlisted so yeah. Do alot of people get shortlisted?
Reply 6
Original post by zombiegirl1818
Hi I received an email yesterday about being shortlisted so yeah. Do alot of people get shortlisted?

some people say 20%-25% of the 19k people gets shortlisted and yeah I got my shortlisted email today too (or yesterday)
Reply 7
Original post by sbshshh

Hey, I think you can check your profile and submission on this website, the one where we submitted our essays to check the shortlist status. https://essaycompetition.johnlocke.com/profile
Original post by palelixir
some people say 20%-25% of the 19k people gets shortlisted and yeah I got my shortlisted email today too (or yesterday)

Did you guys received the formal invitation? I really need that
Reply 9
Original post by 原神启动
Did you guys received the formal invitation? I really need that

原神怎么*了,but no not yet
Original post by yibsy
原神怎么�*了,but no not yet

How about now cause I still got nothing. 我们原神玩家是这样的

Quick Reply

Latest