The Student Room Group

medicine- nottingham or lincoln?

Which one would you choose? I chose lincoln so obviously cannot go back on that now. My main reasoning for this is that I liked the city when I have been before to visit my brother and at nottingham I believe they can send you to Derby instead. My worry now is that as lincoln is a university which is lower ranked, there's going to be a LOT of partying and I'll struggle to make friends who understand the difficulty of my course. Also, lincoln only has 80 medical students, and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing? Both courses are run by uni of nottingham btw.
Reply 1
Yeah I wasn't worried about the ranking due to medicine- i know it makes no difference and even if it did, it's a UoN degree anyway. Yeah that's what I did hahah. I thought Nottingham at the nottingham campus would be more competitive.
how was Lincoln Medicine coz I am deciding between the two I was thinking Lincoln coz it has a lower threshold than notts apparently is that true? also notts is better cox of the campus and the student life and the reputation can u pls give me advice is score 121/152 on both and I might be contextual they say so. Have to decide today pls could u advice me
Original post by A*my
Which one would you choose? I chose lincoln so obviously cannot go back on that now. My main reasoning for this is that I liked the city when I have been before to visit my brother and at nottingham I believe they can send you to Derby instead. My worry now is that as lincoln is a university which is lower ranked, there's going to be a LOT of partying and I'll struggle to make friends who understand the difficulty of my course. Also, lincoln only has 80 medical students, and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing? Both courses are run by uni of nottingham btw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending