The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

2019 Possible Student looking for someone to answer questions about UNI

Hello,

I am a student that is 99.9% probably starting The University of Chichester in september 2019. I am going to be doing Digital Film and Screenwriting and already have an unconditional offer for here.

I am someone who has a million questions about places and gets very nervous when I don't have the answers. I was hoping to find someone that I can message and ask questions about the uni from now until next year. I know this is a big ask, but this really helps me settle my nerves.

It will literally be questions such as, when did you get your timetable? How did you move in on the first day? What is freshers week properly? What did the first day of classes look like? How does places like the canteen work?

The questions may be all throughout the year when they come into my head. I'm happy to do it by email or on here through PMs :biggrin: If anyone is willing to help I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you :biggrin:

Guen
Hello, I'm currently a third-year history student at the uni as well as a student ambassador so any questions you have I'll be happy to answer!
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
I just tag here the uni itself: @University of Chichester
Btw I applied for the same course here for September 2019, strongly thinking about firming them as I found this uni is the most welcoming out of my choices 😁 If you wanna talk just dm me 😄
Original post by Gueniver
Hello,

I am a student that is 99.9% probably starting The University of Chichester in september 2019. I am going to be doing Digital Film and Screenwriting and already have an unconditional offer for here.

I am someone who has a million questions about places and gets very nervous when I don't have the answers. I was hoping to find someone that I can message and ask questions about the uni from now until next year. I know this is a big ask, but this really helps me settle my nerves.

It will literally be questions such as, when did you get your timetable? How did you move in on the first day? What is freshers week properly? What did the first day of classes look like? How does places like the canteen work?

The questions may be all throughout the year when they come into my head. I'm happy to do it by email or on here through PMs :biggrin: If anyone is willing to help I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you :biggrin:

Guen

Hi @Gueniver
Congrats on your offer!:smile:

My name is Abby and I am a current second year student studying BA Music at the University of Chichester. I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you have about starting Uni and what it is like to study at Chichester!

Starting Uni can be such a big change for many people and can make them feel a wide range of emotions from worry to excitement. I am sure that others will be having the same questions as you, so don't feel worried about asking any questions you have as I am sure it will help others feel less nervous as well.:h:

Have you thought about attending an Applicant Open Day? You will be able to met others from your course and get to talk to Lecturers and get an overall taste for your course and what it will be like to study at Chichester!

Abby
Hi @Gueniver, we have a new University of Chichester applicants 2019 Facebook group to help you meet others that will be starting at Chichester in September!

The OFFICIAL University of Chichester Applicants 2019: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chichester2019/
Reply 5
Can you tell me any more about the history degrees at Chichester?
Original post by Partw04

Are you an applicant for this year?

(If so, you might find it easier to get information about history degrees by joining the applicant Facebook group and going from there to the discord server that several applicants + student reps have set up or to the humanities messenger chat. Both have a student rep on them who could help answer your questions.)
Original post by Partw04

Hey there!

We have a selection of History degrees on offer here at Chichester. The university itself is surrounded by such fantastic historical stories, it is such a great home for our department and anyone with a passion in this field. Here are some resources you may find helpful in finding out more about the History degrees we offer:

Chichester On Demand Site - here we have lots of helpful subject specific content from taster lectures to videos and brochures, it's a really helpful website for anyone who would like to find out more about the University of Chichester. You may find the History area of particular interest.

Unibuddy - the perfect place to chat to our current students and ask them about anything whether it be social life, their course, accommodation etc. Sophie is studying BA (Hons) Medieval and Early Modern History, so you may be interested in speaking to her and asking her any questions about the course.

History courses - here is the link to our History department page on our website. This will help you find out more about the course content and modules available.

Official Applicant Group 2021 - if you are an applicant for this year, we recommended you join our applicant group where you can chat to current students and make friends with other applicants :smile:

Why study History - Finally here's a department video featuring from our students and amazing lecturers discussing why you should consider studying History at Chichester.

I hope this helps. If you have any question at all or would like to be put in contact with a lecturer, please let us know :smile:

Thanks, Sian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending