The Student Room Group

MPhil Environmental Policy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #3
I wonder if I could ask to have a decision earlier or if this would not make a difference at all. I suspect the latter.

I think they are extremely extremely swamped this year. But you could always ask, the worst they could say is no.
Original post by Anonymous #10
I think they are extremely extremely swamped this year. But you could always ask, the worst they could say is no.

Well hopefully it will mean something as I feel like my hands are tied.
it's super helpful if we all keep each other in the loop here about any updates on our portal. Thanks a bunch!
still under review. what about yours?
Is anyone who applied before the 05/12 deadline still waiting?
Original post by Anonymous #12
still under review. what about yours?

Same. Applied in early January, u?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Is anyone who applied before the 05/12 deadline still waiting?

Yep
Original post by Anonymous #10
Yep

What is your current status on the portal?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Same. Applied in early January, u?
applied in late Jan
Original post by Anonymous #5
What is your current status on the portal?

Department review
Still in DR applied late Jan
same, applied late jan but still in DR
Applied late Jan still in DR
Any updates?
Original post by Anonymous
Any updates?

Nothing yet, it’s actually worrying me now - what about you?
Reply 275
Does anyone know the latest date we can expect to hear back about the outcome of our applications?
No updates from me, no clue when we will hear back…I am shocked just how unprofessional it seems this whole process has been. I understand the delay due to the amount of applications but the unwillingness to provide any other information even when informed of a deadline is really disheartening.
Original post by zvcx
Does anyone know the latest date we can expect to hear back about the outcome of our applications?

I’m thinking maybe by the end of April
Has anyone got given an interview or been interviewed for this course?
I saw on the 2024 Cambridge thread that students get given interviews before moving to dp etc ..
Anyone know anything about this, or someone who has an offer can share their experience ? Thankss
Original post by Anonymous
I’m thinking maybe by the end of April

If that’s the case then wow, especially for those who have applied before the funding deadline im just shook aha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending