I’m 77, so we are very close

Original post by G.Geethanjali
I'm flat 73, how about you?
Reply 43
I'm in Flat 08, Room 06 :smile: Doing History at Herts
Reply 44
I'm Flat 08! So super close:smile:
Original post by harleyanna
Just got my offer for accommodation, is anyone else in Welwyn Flat 10 on the De Havilland Campus?
Reply 45
Original post by joc3lyn
I'm Flat 08! So super close:smile:

I’m flat 11, pretty close
Reply 46
What course are you taking? I really want to find people who will be in my flat lol
Original post by Caitx14
I’m flat 11, pretty close
Reply 47
I’m doing international tourism management, I’m the same I’d love to find people in my flat!
Original post by joc3lyn
What course are you taking? I really want to find people who will be in my flat lol
Reply 48
That sounds fancy! Exactly! I'm really excited to start though. Since I went round Herts, I loved it!
Original post by Caitx14
I’m doing international tourism management, I’m the same I’d love to find people in my flat!
Reply 49
Original post by joc3lyn
That sounds fancy! Exactly! I'm really excited to start though. Since I went round Herts, I loved it!

I also loved it, did you look round both campuses? I made sure to look round both in case I didn’t get my first choice accommodation in de hav
Reply 50
Original post by Caitx14
I also loved it, did you look round both campuses? I made sure to look round both in case I didn’t get my first choice accommodation in de hav

I didn't no aha. Everything I'm doing is on de hav (history and possibly teacher training) so that was at the top of my list. Was the other campus nice? I've seen pictures and it looks lovely but just isn't near where I would be for my lectures etc.
Reply 51
Original post by joc3lyn
I didn't no aha. Everything I'm doing is on de hav (history and possibly teacher training) so that was at the top of my list. Was the other campus nice? I've seen pictures and it looks lovely but just isn't near where I would be for my lectures etc.

Yeah all my lectures are on de hav, but college lane looks super nice and one of my friends is on that campus so I’m sure I’ll be there a bit of the time. It’s a lot more up to date as their accommodation is more fresh. But I still love both.
Reply 52
I'll make sure to visit since its not really that far from de hav. That's so nice that you have friends going, I know no one going to Herts except me lol. Where are you from?
Original post by Caitx14
Yeah all my lectures are on de hav, but college lane looks super nice and one of my friends is on that campus so I’m sure I’ll be there a bit of the time. It’s a lot more up to date as their accommodation is more fresh. But I still love both.
Reply 53
Original post by joc3lyn
I'll make sure to visit since its not really that far from de hav. That's so nice that you have friends going, I know no one going to Herts except me lol. Where are you from?

I met him online 4 years ago, it’s kind of insane that we didn’t even plan going to the same uni and then it just happened. I’m from doncaster, South Yorkshire. Wbu?
Reply 54
That's so weird but cool. I'm from Newbury in Berkshire, quite a posh area lol. Its gonna be really funny hearing everyone's accents I reckon. What made you choose herts?
Original post by Caitx14
I met him online 4 years ago, it’s kind of insane that we didn’t even plan going to the same uni and then it just happened. I’m from doncaster, South Yorkshire. Wbu?
Reply 55
Original post by joc3lyn
That's so weird but cool. I'm from Newbury in Berkshire, quite a posh area lol. Its gonna be really funny hearing everyone's accents I reckon. What made you choose herts?

Oh gosh yeah, I love figuring out where people are from but I’m terrible at it. The course is really good and something I liked (more than any other uni) I’ve been out of school since 2017 when I finished my a levels trying to figure out where I wanted to go and what to study so it’s taken a lot of research
Reply 56
Oh right. Yeah same here, I loved the course. I'm in Year 13 so have my A level exams coming up. arghhh, how did you do in yours?
Original post by Caitx14
Oh gosh yeah, I love figuring out where people are from but I’m terrible at it. The course is really good and something I liked (more than any other uni) I’ve been out of school since 2017 when I finished my a levels trying to figure out where I wanted to go and what to study so it’s taken a lot of research
Reply 57
Original post by joc3lyn
Oh right. Yeah same here, I loved the course. I'm in Year 13 so have my A level exams coming up. arghhh, how did you do in yours?

I got 3 distinction*’s I was very surprised because I did awful at gcse. I’m sure you’ll do amazing
Reply 58
Oh wow! Well done. I have an unconditional so the stress isn't too bad. Aiming for Bs and Cs :smile:
Original post by Caitx14
I got 3 distinction*’s I was very surprised because I did awful at gcse. I’m sure you’ll do amazing
Has anyone been offered a flat at Maclean Court, if so, which flat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending