The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Lsbu or university of Hertfordshire for diagnostic radiography

I’ve received offers from both lsbu and university of Hertfordshire, but I’m not sure which one to pick
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Rose260
I’ve received offers from both lsbu and university of Hertfordshire, but I’m not sure which one to pick

At the end of the day you’re the one that’ll do the degree you pick it’ll be the sector you would want to work in most and one you’d enjoy. Consider into fact commuting expenses, general costs such as food and water and accommodation prices, the overall life attend a open day to have questions and answers asked and replied to, do research… look into tourism spots and look at what each course has to offer and what structure works for you…
(edited 11 months ago)
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Rose260

As they are both HCPC approved courses, it won't matter to the NHS (your potential future employer) which uni you choose. Factors you should consider to help you choose:

- location of placements (would you be able to commute or would you need accommodation at your placement)
- course timetable (healthcare courses often have much shorter holidays than 'regular' courses and it can vary significantly between unis)
- department facilities
- accommodation availability and cost
- social life/entertainment otions/clubs & societies at each uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending