The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wrote ADPCM, not sure if that's right though
Reply 181
yeah it wrote wav to lmao but it was adpcm and i new what that as for the other mark it stores the differences between 2 adjacent pcm samples argggh i hope the boundaries are going to be lowered alot!!
I wrote that! Yeah!
I think I ended up going into this long winded explanation of pulse coded modulation there somewhere :s-smilie:. But god, that multimedia unit was harder than normal.
Reply 184
wow got a C majorly guteeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :frown:

what abou anyone else
Reply 185
koolcat12
wow got a C majorly guteeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :frown:

what abou anyone else

Same and I have no faith in the appeal system to be honest.
Reply 186
the exam was mega hard thol **** this subject
Reply 187
it was really difficult and im surprosed i got a B
Reply 188
i got an A but i was really surprised
I got an A but I had an inkling I might
B for me.
Reply 191
ChocolateEyes
I got an A but I had an inkling I might

Aye, same, probably the most comfortable A I got :yep: There was only a one mark question which I didn't know (name a certain type of programing language or something... forgot what it was) apart from that, perfect.
Is Computing Relatively Easy ???
Can You Crash It ??
Is There Alot Of Standard Grade ...
Is It Just Learning From A Book ??
Reply 193
CraigJohnston
Is Computing Relatively Easy ???
Can You Crash It ??
Is There Alot Of Standard Grade ...
Is It Just Learning From A Book ??

sorry this is quite off subject from your questions but i noticed your sig and we got the same grades (for standard grades) in nearly every subject ha! :biggrin:
and yeah i'd like to know they questions your asking aswell...
ahaa :biggrin:
wer you chuffed with them grades :smile:??
Reply 195
CraigJohnston

those*:wink:
Computing is NOT an easy subject; I mean it's just like any other subject. If you're good at it you'll do well. I wasn't interested in at all and spent most of the lessons trying to stay awake. I really regret taking it actually...
Reply 196
CraigJohnston

yeahh ha :biggrin: back to school on monday though for the start of highers :rolleyes: suppose i cant live off the back off SG's for the rest of me life haha :o:
Reply 197
Computing is hella boring but it was a guaranteed A for me. If you know the real basics of a computer (and have experience in programming (or even coding, like HTML) - this helps heaps) then you shouldn't have major problems.

Don't take it for fun. :p:
Pelican
Computing is hella boring but it was a guaranteed A for me. If you know the real basics of a computer (and have experience in programming (or even coding, like HTML) - this helps heaps) then you shouldn't have major problems.

Don't take it for fun. :p:

You speak the truth
Reply 199
ChocolateEyes
You speak the truth

Here here.

Oh btw, congratulations on the 5 As :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending