The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

2019-2020 Fall Start University of Aberdeen

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys, my name is Camelia and I’m studying Finance with German this year. I will be a mature student and I’m quite nervous as I’ll be 10 years older than the majority of fellow students and I don’t know anybody in Aberdeen. Anybody studying finance? 🙂
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 41
Original post by Camelia44
Hi guys, my name is Camelia and I’m studying Finance with German this year. I will be a mature student and I’m quite nervous as I’ll be 10 years older than the majority of fellow students and I don’t know anybody in Aberdeen. Anybody studying finance? 🙂

Hi Camelia, what a pretty name! I know that Christopher Solomon is a mature student, he’s doing oil management, I believe
Reply 42
Original post by ChristianaHRC
Hi Angus!
I’m Christiana, i’ll Add you on insta, my handle’s @taslikception
Yes, we do have a group chat x

Hey Christiana (bit late) My name is Sairuna I'll be (hopefully) studying international relations and sociology next month at Aberdeen. If it is okay i'll add you on insta too!
Reply 43
Hi guys, my name is Saad (kinda like the emotion but with an extra A ahah) and I will be studying medicine at Aberdeen from this September. Don’t know anyone that’s going to Aberdeen so getting to know people beforehand would be great. My insta is saadtariq.94, feel free to add.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Kcaron816
Hey,
My name is Kelsey Caron. I'm a student from America coming to study Art History at the University of Aberdeen. I saw that there was no discussion for the students starting in Fall of 2019, so I thought I'd start one. It would be nice to form new connections before arriving to Scotland.

To begin with here we call it Autumn not Fall 😉
Hi, I am Nate and I will be studying Anthropology and International Relations, it would be good to know some people before it starts. My Instagram is nt.johnstone
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ChristianaHRC
Hey Kelsey,
my name is Christiana (Christy) and I'm hoping to start at Aberdeen this coming year too. Would be great to get to know some people before I arrive so we're not completely alone! I'm currently living on the West Coast of Scotland and am going to be studying Law.
I'm glad you created this!
Would be nice to get to know you, Christy :smile:

Hey Christy, my names Humaid, I’m also starting my Law degree this year too at Aberdeen! Really glad someone made this because I live in London and no one from my sixth form is going to Aberdeen so it would be great to get to know people beforehand! My Instagram is sm_humaid_adil and I’d love to have a chat with anyone taking Law! 😄
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 47
Hi I am Daniel, and I will be studying Bsc microbiology in September at the university of Aberdeen. My insta is da_n271, I don’t know anyone that’s going to Aberdeen so would be great to know some people before September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending