The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wow
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1611
What do you think?

Daily Mail: Michael Jackson’s maid breaks her silence on what really went on.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6724465/Michael-Jacksons-maid-breaks-silence-really-went-on.html

Not convinced. Why is she "breaking her silence" now? He's been dead for years.
First, it was R. Kelly and now Michael? I'm shook beyond words :frown:
Original post by euphorism

R. Kelly is a pedophile too? I thought he was just a pervert.
Reply 5
It's all a misunderstanding. He wasn't Bad. I Blame it on the Boogie, meself.
I'm not convinced- too little, too late.
Even going by the former employee's allegations and innuendo, she never witnessed him doing anything criminal over all the years she worked for him.
No evidence of wrongdoing at all - only an abundance of malice, gossip, sensationalist speculation and hostile hinting.
Being a very weird multimillionaire, surrounded by children and having a talent for guaranteeing that all good music flees silently in the opposite direction- is not indicative of being a predatory sexual felon.
its the daily mail.
Reply 8
I'm not really a fan but I don't think he was a paedophile.
Yeah his obsession with boys was unhealthy and his bringing boys to his home without their parents was raises red flags but he didn't do anything heinous or abusive. He just wanted to give them what he didn't have as a child and be their hero. Allegations against him were from people who used their boys to exploit him and get quick money.
What do you think?

Daily Mail: Michael Jackson’s maid breaks her silence on what really went on.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6724465/Michael-Jacksons-maid-breaks-silence-really-went-on.html

not going to lie your reference here is the daily mail which makes your arguement lack legitimacy
Dont know enough to defend someone like that - are definitely people speaking up that need to be taken seriously and listened to and not put down because he was a huge musical figure
Original post by Prussianxo
not going to lie your reference here is the daily mail which makes your arguement lack legitimacy

so which references are legitimate?
i am convinced that Michael Jackson was a pedophile

You're wrong...

...he was a paedophile.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
You're wrong...

...he was a paedophile.

oh! did I spell it wrong? my mistake.
so which references are legitimate?

Anything that's not from the sun, daily mail or daily express
Reply 15
Original post by Ciel.
Not convinced. Why is she "breaking her silence" now? He's been dead for years.

I’m sick of seeing these stories. I’d say very few people that come out with this have ever been telling the truth, it’s just a money grab.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Bio 7
I’m sick of seeing these stories. I’d say very few people that come out with this have ever been telling the truth, it’s just a money grab.

Yeah, this ^
There's gonna be a documentary on this called 'Leaving Neverland' soon :eek:
Original post by euphorism

Talking about R Kelly, he's just been charged big time!:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-47338368
It’s likely all for the sake of money, ‘here you go, some money in exchange for a made up story about your now dead employer’.

Latest

Trending

Trending