The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think he probably was a paedophile. This would have been breaking news in 1990, but now it’s stale.
Original post by Abu 'Abdullah
Talking about R Kelly, he's just been charged big time!:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-47338368

IK pretty happy about that, I literally thought he'll get away with it since he is big in the music industry and that.
Original post by euphorism
IK pretty happy about that, I literally thought he'll get away with it since he is big in the music industry and that.

He did get away with it for 20 years because he was big, I.e. he was making them big money... now he's past his prime so the way that he's beneficial to 'them'* is by giving them big dramatic headlines and the court case coming up in the media!

* guess who 'them' are?, I don't know, I suppose you can call them what you like, the octopussy, the skullions, the illuminati lolol
He did get away with it for 20 years because he was big, I.e. he was making them big money... now he's past his prime so the way that he's beneficial to 'them'* is by giving them big dramatic headlines and the court case coming up in the media!

* guess who 'them' are?, I don't know, I suppose you can call them what you like, the octopussy, the skullions, the illuminati lolol

You’re wrong, Michael Jackson, after he passed made more money than when he was alive, it’s in his families best interest that his reputation stay strong, along with everyone who makes money off his music.
(edited 5 years ago)

Yeah, it's the same for R. Kelly & Michael Jackson, literally after they're of no use, digging their dirt and soiling them is basically the resolution.

*I study sociology so let's label 'them' as capitalists/bourgeoisies.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
You’re wrong, Michael Jackson, after he passed made more money than when he was alive, it’s in his families best interest that his reputation stays strong, along with everyone who makes money off his music.

I guess that may be true in his case, but he did die at a very young age, so that could be the reason as to why a few accusations about paedophilia is being encountered atm.

And tbh it is a bit fishy that this issue's being raised after a whole decade + I totally agree on the part that these other people want to get money from him since he's dead. I'm waiting to watch the documentary atm so we'll wait and see if anything else emerges then to prove his innocence.
(edited 5 years ago)
Michael Jackson's body 'could be EXHUMED as 11 new accusers come forward'

It's been claimed the 'accusers' believe DNA samples will 'prove he abused prepubescent, disabled and terminally ill children over three decades'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jacksons-body-could-exhumed-14041454
Original post by Prussianxo
not going to lie your reference here is the daily mail which makes your arguement lack legitimacy

Why?
Original post by Ciel.
Not convinced. Why is she

Latest

Trending

Trending