The Student Room Group

Gateway to dentistry uni of bristol

Hello, my name is elias and i am wondering how many places are available on the gateway to dentistry and is it quite difficult to get in , thanks
Original post by eliasalhanouti
Hello, my name is elias and i am wondering how many places are available on the gateway to dentistry and is it quite difficult to get in , thanks

You can contact Bristol for numbers.

Dentistry is always going to be difficult to get into, regardless of the pathway you choose.

Moved to University of Bristol
Gateway at Bristol is a widening-participation course - you have to be going to one of the specific low-performing schools and have grade predictions too low for their 5 year course. There are approx 5 places each year - you have good chance of an interview as many people who apply aren't actually eligible and get a straight rejection. Bristol also has BSc Dental Hygiene & Therapy for similar low grades and you could apply for this course as well.
Reply 3
Original post by returnmigrant
Gateway at Bristol is a widening-participation course - you have to be going to one of the specific low-performing schools and have grade predictions too low for their 5 year course. There are approx 5 places each year - you have good chance of an interview as many people who apply aren't actually eligible and get a straight rejection. Bristol also has BSc Dental Hygiene & Therapy for similar low grades and you could apply for this course as well.

only 5?

Quick Reply

Latest