The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hmmmm wat test did u do A or B cos i dnt remember dat
Reply 81
aqa spec b..
Reply 82
Kelloggs had a current ratio question. I got 0.69 and 0.60

Thought the exam was ok. Not too bad.
in the kellogs were their two separate questions asking to find the ratio ?
Reply 84
No it was Question 7 (a) (i) I believe.
okk wat wer the uva parts to number 7
Reply 86
any ideas what were the possible answers for the TQM question? theres never enough time...
Reply 87
It said why might a low current ratio be a concern to Kellogg's.

Part (b) asked to discuss whether Kellogg's should withdraw from less profitable areas. (i.e Asia).
ohhh yee lol cheers westham 999 i fort i had left out sum questions
Reply 89
DOne spec B.

THat was ****ed.

What was the acid test ratio

i got 0.75
Reply 90
I thought it was really hard! I know I failed but I got a A on my c/w so hopefully I wont get lower than a C for the whole gcse! Everyone else thought it was easy! Ohh well!
Reply 91
Tsovehr
Did you guys get 8% and 0.75:1 respectively?

I thought that they phrased the questions oddly. Instead of saying directly, say, "What are the advantages of TQM over the tradtitional?" they had that weird one at the end.

oh ferk the last question the bloody hard. I managed to write bullcrap for the whole page .
randomness123
short1992 how comw you had extra time:O
shockingly, that paper actually went quite well!
i realllyyy hope i get a minimum A grade!
my friend had a german exam 4 hlf an hr in the morning so she started her exam at around 9:35 and they didnt actually tell the group who started late what time the exam would finish as they write it down 4 us and then they told them that they had five minutes left and my friend ahdn't answered question 8 or 9 yet:O
9=14 marks
8=14 marks
so thats 28 marks already gone 4 her out of 105, uh oh!
most of the questions i had already done as practice but this paper went wayy better than my mock stupid paper where i got like half marks:angry:
well if im not mistaken then 60% is usually an a and i hope ive got atleast that!
i was rushing through question 8 though, and 8a i only wrote like 6 lines for a 6 mark qstn:frown:
but i answered the others properly even though i just blabbed for some of them lol.
hope i do well! and gd luck 2 u all!

I had extra time cuz i have a long-term illness :frown: Can't believe i'm actually doing my GCSE's lol... doctors told me to give up school or at least most subjects when i became ill a year and a half ago!! I have no idea whether i've done well or not... i somehow managed to get an A* in the mock.

In this paper though i found that i didn't really know what the question was asking so not sure if i completely got the wrong end of the stick or not! That's probably just me though... illness not only affects me physically but also affects thinking and stuff. We shall seee on august 21st :eek:
Reply 93
do u know what the grade boundaries for the cw were? i thought it was hard as well!
moon1992
do u know what the grade boundaries for the cw were? i thought it was hard as well!

Well for spec A, i know you had to get 62/63 for an A*! Bloody ridiculous...!! not too sure about the other grade boundaries and what they were for other specs, sorry.
Reply 95
gosh! thats insane! i think ours was out of 59...i cannot wait to finish business studies..its such a pain
Reply 96
Shorty1992
Well for spec A, i know you had to get 62/63 for an A*! Bloody ridiculous...!! not too sure about the other grade boundaries and what they were for other specs, sorry.

Was it really that high, I thought it was about 57. I either got 53 or 56- my teacher couldnt remember 8-) and he said it was an A. I think 40 or 45 is a C but I'm not sure- my teacher aint the sharpest tool in the box!
Reply 97
for aqa spec B how do u actually structure the qu's [for a 12 mark]?
Reply 98
I found the exam quite easy. Managed to finish and spend a godd 25 minutes on the last question. I have the paper here if anyone has any questions =p
paper B that is.
Reply 99
where did u get the paper from? lol ^

Latest