The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i was in dr hartley's tutor group i think. i quite liked it. i'm not sure which uni is my favourite though..
Reply 61
hello pple

i got my UCL and warwick offers just a while ago - both for 38 points (one with 7 in history, the other only with 6)
Reading.. History and Philosophy and History, both BBC.

My last choice, but nice to fiiiiiiiiiinally get an offer :rolleyes:.
Reply 63
Southampton..BBB. Don't think i'll end up going there, but then again I dont really know much about it, so i need to do some research! Still :smile: tho!
Just got my fifth offer!

Royal Holloway - BBB ex. Gen Studies.

They usually offer ABB! Very happy.
Reply 65
First offer of AAB at Warwick for History and French. Yippee!
Got my second offer:

History - Oxford - AAB

Its a vvvv nice christmas pressie

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Moo
Reply 67
Unconditional offer for History at Keble College, Oxford :smile:
Heya Trier,

Are you post A-level or amazingly clever to get an unconditional offer? :wink:

I presume you went to the interviews on the 9th and 10th of dec? might have seen u in the jcr!!

Moo
Reply 69
heheh, post-a level------but that doesn't mean I'm not amazingly clever :smile:

Yes, I may have seen you- I was in a distinctive red/orange coat, hehe
Reply 70
Wow, big congratulations to you two for getting oxford offers :smile: (and for anyone else getting offers for that matter!)
Offers :
Warwick for History and Sociology AAB with A in Hist
Newcaslte: ABB and the A doesnt have to be in hist and they accept GS- i love this offer muchly!

Rejections:

Oxford: History at Keble
Warwick: History by itself!

still waiting to hear from Durham and Notts!! both of which are tying atm for first place so i desperately want to hear from them!
Reply 72
well done on your offers! i got exactly the same one from newcastle - isn't it nice! i was rejected by oxford as well grr! weird how warwick only gave u an offer for one of the courses! i haven't heard from them yet apart from a letter telling me how many applicants they have and how they want to give everyone a chance.
have u visited warwick? how come u applied for two courses there?
Reply 73
alro
well done on your offers! i got exactly the same one from newcastle - isn't it nice! i was rejected by oxford as well grr! weird how warwick only gave u an offer for one of the courses! i haven't heard from them yet apart from a letter telling me how many applicants they have and how they want to give everyone a chance.

thatsa good thing to get that letter
i got a straight out rejection from warwick! my first reply :frown: hehe, my mate got the letter though and got an offer!
Recieved Offers For History and Politics, Warwick, Oxford, Nottingham and LSE, very happy :biggrin: just hope that i get the grades!
alro

Havent visited Warwick and im not going to bother, from what ive heard its a little too remote for me. I applied for 2.... because i wanted to i liked both the courses, the hist and soc one is a new one for 2005. However it was a bad decision on my part because i got rejected from the striaght history course because they obviously think i wont be focused enough on history alone.... which isnt true i just like the hist and soc course but *Sighs* n/m dont want to go there neway! lol

The newcastle offer is very nice, and i am going to one of the open days there in feb, but im pretty sure its going to be my reserve choice if not my first :P *pats newcastle*
I have an unconditional for Edinburgh for French and European History, but I'm still waiting for Warwick (French and History) and Durham (University - Arts Combined, which includes History). I wish they'd get a bloody move on; i'm getting impatient!

Oh well, nothing for it but to keep checking ucastrack 9 times a day...
Reply 77
History and Sociology- Interesting combination!
SOAS - History : Unconditional Offer.
Reply 79
an Siarach
SOAS - History : Unconditional Offer.

Congratulations! :smile: Their History course looks really cool, I was going to apply there for History and Economics and I'm kind of regretting not doing so now!

Latest

Trending

Trending