The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial MSc Artificial Intelligence Applicants 2024

Hey, making this thread here for anyone applying to the MSc Artificial Intelligence course at Imperial. Reply with the date your application was completed and if you have received a response yet or not!

My application was completed and handed to the department on the 2nd Nov, I have not received a response yet.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have you received a response?

I submitted Nov 19th, but haven't received a response yet.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by stanpony
Have you received a response?

I submitted Nov 19th, but haven't received a response yet.

Still haven't, no. Will have to wait until at least 2nd Jan now
Reply 3
Original post by dwalone
Still haven't, no. Will have to wait until at least 2nd Jan now

Did you hear back?
Reply 4
Original post by Dreamerpo
Did you hear back?

Nope. Wbu
Reply 5
Hi, I applied for the computing (AI + ML) course and took the admission test on 03/11. Currently awaiting the possibility of an interview.

I just came across this thread and wanted to share the upcoming available interview dates.

Remaining Interview dates:
24 January 2024
07 February 2024
21 February 2024
28 February 2024
Best of luck to everyone!
Reply 6
Hi All,
My application was also completed by end of October. But haven't received any update.I mailed them regarding the delay but I haven't received any response.
Did anyone mailed them to check?
Reply 7
Original post by adjohari
Hi All,
My application was also completed by end of October. But haven't received any update.I mailed them regarding the delay but I haven't received any response.
Did anyone mailed them to check?

I have emailed them just now. Let's see...
Reply 8
Original post by UsernameJW
Hi, I applied for the computing (AI + ML) course and took the admission test on 03/11. Currently awaiting the possibility of an interview.

I just came across this thread and wanted to share the upcoming available interview dates.

Remaining Interview dates:
24 January 2024
07 February 2024
21 February 2024
28 February 2024
Best of luck to everyone!

Isn’t the admission test and interview just part of the admission process for undergrad students? I’ve emailed Imperial asking about the interview process, and they said that an interview is not part of the selection process for this Msc course.
Reply 9
I submitted my application on 30th Nov for the Computing(AI + ML) and I still haven't received any updates.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by 1000xLight
Isn’t the admission test and interview just part of the admission process for undergrad students? I’ve emailed Imperial asking about the interview process, and they said that an interview is not part of the selection process for this Msc course.

We are all undergraduates, not postgraduates. And therefore, at this stage of entering the first year of the uni, both admission test and interview are involved, I believe.
Original post by UsernameJW
We are all undergraduates, not postgraduates. And therefore, at this stage of entering the first year of the uni, both admission test and interview are involved, I believe.

So, you applied for MEng, if I’m not mistaken. This thread was for MSc applications for graduate students, which is why I was confused.
So, you applied for MEng, if I’m not mistaken. This thread was for MSc applications for graduate students, which is why I was confused.

Oh no, I am applying for an undergraduate MEng in CS (AI), and I initially thought I was also eligible for this thread. My apologies for not realising the difference between MSc and MEng. I apologise for any confusion caused.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 13
I got my offer last wk for MSc Artificial Intelligence
When did you submit your application?
Reply 15
Original post by Monopolywinner02
When did you submit your application?

Last reference was submitted in the first wk of December. u?
Original post by zadoragon
Last reference was submitted in the first wk of December. u?

Mid December
Original post by dwalone
I have emailed them just now. Let's see...

Hey, did you get any reponse?
Reply 18
Hey, did you get any reponse?

I did, they said it's still with Admissions Tutor. I emailed them again though cause whenever I try to check the application history or view application it comes up with a screen saying "Please enter the reason for you are wish to withdraw you application"

The application portal last year was perfect, they decided to throw it away for no reason and outsource the creation of a new one that is half-finished unusable bug infested trash. Pretty ironic considering the department we're applying to
Original post by dwalone
I did, they said it's still with Admissions Tutor. I emailed them again though cause whenever I try to check the application history or view application it comes up with a screen saying "Please enter the reason for you are wish to withdraw you application"

The application portal last year was perfect, they decided to throw it away for no reason and outsource the creation of a new one that is half-finished unusable bug infested trash. Pretty ironic considering the department we're applying to

I just checked my application's history and the same thing is happening to me. It gets redirected to the application withdrawel page. This wasn't the case before.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending