The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Re: mental-health-and-no-help

my-mental-health-is-not-that-serious-to-be-sectiond-i-need.-understanding-is-what-i-need.-ive-been-kicked-off-course-while-i-was-ill.-this-is-my-complained.id-had-appeal-up-heald-cus-i-was-ill.why-tel-me-to-come-in-next-day-to-resume-course-when-im-ill-and-having-panick-attacks
Original post by NEEDHELPcrisis
i-have-child-hood-post-truamatic-disorder-and-past-drug-issues.-my-best-mate-hang-himself-and-he-was-my-only-friend.-since-then-its-been-bad,-i-sit-im-my-room-and-smoke-weed-as-i-was-diagnosed-years-ago-since-then-i-had-new-docter-who-took-all-my-meds-off-me.-i-somhow-got-out-the-hole-without-meds,now-im-seeing-new-docter-who-has-no-clue-of-my-past.-he-done-me-a-sick-note-and-gave-me-a-diagnosis-of-on-going-depression-and-panic-attacks.i-stated-studies-last-november-my-friend-killed-himself-a-couple-months-before.andyway-im-in-a-univercity-where-im-the-only-1-white-british-person-amongst-a-muslim-minority-class.-i-was-cool-with-as-i-grew-up-in-birmingham-and-i-know-alot-of-there-culture.-but-i-had-a-skinhead-im-20-stone-and-look-crazy.-i-basiclly-had-to-sit-in-the-back-corner-on-my-own-because-no-one-wanted-to-approach-me.im-not-allowed-to-say-it-made-me-feel-like-a-piece-of-****.1-black-lad-came-up-to-me-and-gave-me-firms-and-i-worked-with-him-until-he-quit.i-attended-every-lesson-even-thought-3-months-into-it-id-not-had-my-student-finance.it-was-xmas-everyone-was-get-second-installment-and-i-hadnt-had-my-first.on-top-of-that.tutor-was-not-marking-my-attendence-so-i-had-to-appeal-her-mistakes.this-set-me-off-and-it-was-worst-xmas-and-2019-so-far.-i-was-looking-forward-to-collage-as-it-was-all-i-got-otherwise-im-gonna-wake-up-40-a-bum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending