The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thud
My god a soldier would turn me on. :hubba:

you're rewd!!111 :teeth: :hubba:
Absolutely not!

Someone who helps the goverment to kill other human beings, for absolute rubbish reasons. I will not help or even support any person who kills humans for all the wrong reasons. I also would not like to sit in constant worry that the person I 'love' has not come home for 6 months and hear about their death.
I do not support soldiers at all, infact there is no need for war, this is just helping the goverment with the new world order. If its a war of good cause that prevents the new world order I will think about it, but someone who kills someone for oil or power oh please.
My family has a military background so it wouldn't bother me in the slightest :smile:
Do they let women in the RMC, out of interest?
Reply 24
no, just gys in the royal marines

it wouldnt bother me, though i know a lot of people in the forces
Reply 25
no only guys can be in the royal marines

it wouldnt bother me though i know a lot of people in the forces
Reply 26
34 person
No I wouldn't marry a royal marine commando. I want to understand my hudband, and I want him to understand me. I wouldn't be able to understand someone who is trained to kill. As is my job, I hope to save lives. I want regular sex and I want to know there's a very good chance they'll come home safe everynight. I hate missing people and I hate worrying about people.

I'm sorry we can't marry.

Haha. Ditto this. But then again i suppose you can't help who you fall in love with, so who knows. I don't think i would though!
Reply 27
Shout Box
What you date someone whos trained to kill? Who is Mentally and physically constantly tested and hard to break, someone who has completed 32 weeks of 1 of the hardest military training in the world? Whos been trained to hold his emotions and carry out orders his been given even if it involed killing someone?

What you still date / stay with them even though they could not be around for 6months in a war zone and may not come home?

I know people sometimes degrade soldiers but girls would you not date some because of there job?

& also just to be nosey, why are you asking? are you a marine? or training to be one?
Reply 28
thats hot but the 6months apart would be hard.
Did for a long time.

The general fetish for nudity, or women's clothing while in public with the 'lads' wears thin after awhile.
I don't think so.
Like someone said earlier, I don't think I'd be able to understand someone who was trained and willing to kill, and I'd want to understand my husband.
Of course, if you love someone, you love someone and I'm not exactly going to say "oh? You're in the marines? Well, much as I love you, I'm off!"
Bagration
Do they let women in the RMC, out of interest?

Not directly, no. However, you can be based, work and deploy with the RMC if you're a woman.
Reply 32
Hell yes.

Although after dating someone who joined the Navy and was a complete idiot as it turned out, I always said I wouldn't date another forces guy.

But the Marine thing just does it for me. HMaybe they have to be abit special, not just plain army, navy or RAF :p:

The best thing is, you get to shag around whilst he's off on tour.
Reply 34
I get the feeling this thread is some kind of advert.
Reply 35
Yes, for a t-shirt company who is subsequently going to print off thousands of t-shirts immitating the Royal Marines which guys will buy in the hope of getting laid :p:
Reply 36
Would be an honor to me.
Reply 37
obsession
Would be an honor to me.

Why? Am I being blonde? :confused:
Personally I wouldn't. The worry would be too much and if he went off to fight in a war I didn't agree with I think it would make things complicated.
Reply 39
jodie_lee
Why? Am I being blonde? :confused:

Nope, I can sense you're a total brunette:p:

On a more serious note, I just have a lot of respect for these people. And if i'd be attracted to that person he would have certain character traits which i like so it would be a really good combination. Ok, well this doesn't make sense. In short, i just have my (sick) reasons.

Latest

Trending

Trending