The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i have AAA from cardiff but would prefer to do maths-psych. am waiting for nottingham for psych.
Reply 41
YAY
York changed their minds and im in. And now i have another possible insurance choice with Durham. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tsr:
Reply 42
Did any of you have to go for an interview? I'm in my 2nd year at UNN which I love but didn't have an interview? Their current offer there is 280 so I don't know what that is in grades?! Anyway GOOD LUCK to everyone applying for a Psychology degree, its a great subject as you know, and can open many career doors :smile:
Reply 43
mcink
YAY
York changed their minds and im in. And now i have another possible insurance choice with Durham. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tsr:

I've got offers from B'ham (AAB), Warwick (AABb) :smile: - my fav, Leicester (ABB), Manchester (ABB), and a rejection from Nottingham (applied as a filler anyway)

mcink - How did you get York to change their minds?
Reply 44
Yay it is official AAB from York and Nottingham rejected me but i dont care. Wooness. All replies are in now to make a decision on an insurance choice.
Reply 45
I got all 6 offers. Just got to decide which one, between Nott Trent and Sheff Hallam. :smile:

Gem
Reply 46
I have been offered all six places i applied to. I expected to get rejected for some so my decision was easier but now i have to decide. Think i will go to Nottingham, Loughborough or Bath though. What does everyone else think where is the best place to go? :biggrin: :wink: :cool: :rolleyes: :smile: :p: :redface:
Reply 47
Definitely Nottingham :smile: Anyone else going to Notts? It would be absolutely great to get to know fellow students.

my e-mail is [email protected]
I'm gonna study Psychology...I've received conditional offers from Kingston, Bristol UWE, Greenwich and Winchester...anyone else similar to me?

Oh, and what do you peeps think of gap years?

xXx
Steph_Miles
I'm gonna study Psychology...I've received conditional offers from Kingston, Bristol UWE, Greenwich and Winchester...anyone else similar to me?

Oh, and what do you peeps think of gap years?

xXx

I have offers from UWE and Kingston too. Definatly not going to UWE as i love London too much. Kingston is a maybe, but takes awhile to get into Central. Didn't apply to Winchester, but it is a lovely place to be, has lots to do here. I'm not taking a gap year as i have done enough travelling this year. But it is good to raise a lot of money.
i applied for the following courses
psychology@plymouth, bangor, portsmouth and nottingham
psychology with clinical psychology @bangor
psychology with clinical and health psychology @ lincoln
i have recieved offers from all except a rejection from nottingham even though i had the correst grades. anyone applying to these universities for these course?
i got an offer for psychology @ Aston (and also for Psychology with Sociology, which is now my first course choice)
Reply 52
What is the maximum amount of universities you can apply to? Im doing my AS levels at the moment. Thanks
Ems x
maximum is 6 universities
I got offers from Stirling, Keele, Surrey and Bristol UWE for psychology and sociology. Reading and Edinborough rejected me tho :-( Id heard from all of them by Christmas.
becca__boo
i got rejected to and I also have the grades, it was my last choice tho so oh well

I got rejected too :confused: and it was my first choice! Never mind...

Latest

Trending

Trending