The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by malzvfrg
I need it❗️😣😫

but you can't access it lol... plus if wanna know the questions just read the replies in this thread lol
Original post by lolxddd123
How did that exam go?

my poll is here lol
Original post by 1st superstar
my poll is here lol

Can you tell me exactly what was in the test or if you have the test can you give it to me please
but you can't access it lol... plus if wanna know the questions just read the replies in this thread lol

Lol but can you at least summaries it for me please
Can you tell me exactly what was in the test or if you have the test can you give it to me please

i didn't do triple i did combined... and telling someone what came up on a locked test is against TSR rules unfortunately
i didn't do triple i did combined... and telling someone what came up on a locked test is against TSR rules unfortunately

Lol wtf are you on about this page is about telling others what came up in the test 🤦🏽*♂️
Lol wtf are you on about this page is about telling others what came up in the test 🤦🏽*♂️

Yes because it was an EXAM DISCUSSION not someone trying to "cheat" by finding out what came up on last year's exam we (they) were sharing answers to an exam they had just done not cheating/looking for exam questions to do with the coincidence that those questions are probably the exact questions they will get for their mocks in preparation for their 2020 exams. I like exam discussions, debates etc and I when I and the OP created a thread on this our threads got merged hence why you're seeing my i made poll above (and I simply commented "why were our threads merged 5 months ago" or share your answers guys) also this discussion is for those who sat their exams LAST year (2019) NOT this year (2020)... GCSEs for me are over just like for most those who commented on this thread. The only reason I ask what came up in an I didn't sit is because students usually say: "THE EXAM WAS HORRENDOUS" and I wanna know why it went bad and what questions came up that made the exam bad and possibly compare it to the exam I did if we are sitting an exam for the same type of qualification which in this case is Science/Chemistry. Also when did you see me answer a single question on this thread? i simply couldn't as i didn't do triple... sorry for the long reply lol
Yes because it was an EXAM DISCUSSION not someone trying to "cheat" by finding out what came up on last year's exam we (they) were sharing answers to an exam they had just done not cheating/looking for exam questions to do with the coincidence that those questions are probably the exact questions they will get for their mocks in preparation for their 2020 exams. I like exam discussions, debates etc and I when I and the OP created a thread on this our threads got merged hence why you're seeing my i made poll above (and I simply commented "why were our threads merged 5 months ago" or share your answers guys) also this discussion is for those who sat their exams LAST year (2019) NOT this year (2020)... GCSEs for me are over just like for most those who commented on this thread. The only reason I ask what came up in an I didn't sit is because students usually say: "THE EXAM WAS HORRENDOUS" and I wanna know why it went bad and what questions came up that made the exam bad and possibly compare it to the exam I did if we are sitting an exam for the same type of qualification which in this case is Science/Chemistry. Also when did you see me answer a single question on this thread? i simply couldn't as i didn't do triple... sorry for the long reply lol

then why is this page called an unofficial mark scheme? its because we discuss answers with each other and i am allowed to do whatever i want...so dont bother me
then why is this page called an unofficial mark scheme? its because we discuss answers with each other and i am allowed to do whatever i want...so dont bother me

@malzvfrg this thread is called unofficial mark scheme as students were discussing their answers to this exam BEFORE results day 2019, plus the date says year 2019 NOT 2020... so this thread is irrelevant and tbh no one has any business replying here anymore or reviving this thread (like you originally did). this discussion was for students when they did their exams in 2019... if you want to create a thread like this right after doing your GCSEs then you are more than welcome to...
@malzvfrg this thread is called unofficial mark scheme as students were discussing their answers to this exam BEFORE results day 2019, plus the date says year 2019 NOT 2020... so this thread is irrelevant and tbh no one has any business replying here anymore or reviving this thread (like you originally did). this discussion was for students when they did their exams in 2019... if you want to create a thread like this right after doing your GCSEs then you are more than welcome to...

Go onto the biology 2019 unofficial ms and you’ll see people are still talking about the exams, and again you don’t need to tell me what to do because it’s irrelevant to me.
Go onto the biology 2019 unofficial ms and you’ll see people are still talking about the exams, and again you don’t need to tell me what to do because it’s irrelevant to me.

Ah the one I made... Hasn't had a reply since a month
(edited 4 years ago)
Ah the one I made... Hasn't had a reply since a month

let me send you the link
anyone good at chem need some help
@malzvfrg I have the paper 1 of chem but I need the chemos paper 2 pleaseee
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by potatoe28
@malzvfrg I have the paper 1 of physics and the paper 1 of chem but I need the chemos paper 2 pleaseee

can you please send physics paper 1?
Original post by thatssoraven577
can you please send physics paper 1?

im really sorry I can't find where I put it , but if you go on the MOCKSSS thread on this website I told someone everything I remember from it . hope this helps .

Latest

Trending

Trending